With a gentle tug at my girl's hand, I pull her to my chest and claim her lips in a deep kiss, reveling in her taste on my tongue. Fuck, she's so sweet, and mixed with coffee - addictive.

"What was that for?" Lia sighs quietly with a smile.

"Because I love you." I grin, giving her a quick peck.

"Cheesy Cakey. – she laughs – I love you too."

My god, she's irresistible! I think as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her again, simply unable to stop myself. My best drug.

"Now we can get dressed." I smirk smugly at the dazed look on kitten's face, tracing my thumb over her slightly swollen lips.

After we're both dressed and ready, we go to the grocery store to get some food. I still haven't told my kitten about the surprise, so every time I put something in the cart, I get a suspicious look from her which I counter with a cheeky grin.

As Lia pushes the cart around, I stay glued to her back, unless, of course, I have to pick something off the shelf. My girl doesn't seem to mind, so I don't even bother releasing her from my arms. I know she loves being close as much as I do.

I catch an older lady look at us weirdly as we wait in line to the cashier, but I'm already used to such looks. Some people tend to frown at our public displays of affection, but they can go fuck themselves. If I want to show off my love then I will and nothing will stop me.

Lia seems to notice the lady too and turns to glare at her before pulling my arms around her shoulders. "People are so nosy sometimes, don't you think, babe?" She comments harshly, just loud enough for the lady to hear her. You're so mean, kitten.

"Yeah, they are. What can we do, though?" I sigh dramatically, making the old lady huff indignantly as she mutters something under her breath.

Once we've paid for our stuff and packed all the bags in the car, I drive back to Lia's house as she hums happily and plays with my hand. When we reach the place we're met by the sight of three cars parked in front of the driveway. Goddamn it, they're too early!

"The fuck is this?" Lia grumbles in annoyance.

"It was supposed to be a surprise... - I sigh heavily - But those idiots clearly don't know how clocks work." I mutter as I park the car in the garage.

We both quickly get out of the car and take the groceries to the kitchen. I almost laugh at my kitten as she hurriedly takes out the ice cream and puts it in the freezer. She's so protective of her sweets it's adorable. We also got a cake for later, which I'm sure Lia will devour as soon as she gets the chance.

"Kitten, why don't you let our guests in?" I suggest when the doorbell rings for the third time, getting a quick glare from my girl before she stomps to the front door, swinging it open with force.

"LIA!!!" I hear Tyler exclaim happily as he lunges at my kitten, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Tyler, damn you! Put me down!" Lia laughs. Our friend carefully sets Lia on the floor, but she doesn't get even a moment of peace before she's pulled in a bear hug by William. "Not again!" She whines as he squeezes her tightly.

I can't help but shake my head at the guys as they squish my poor girl one after the other, not even giving her any time to rest.

"I feel like I went through a wringer. – Lia whines as she stumbles towards me – You're so mean." She pouts at the guys, getting only apologetic smiles in response.

I exchange greetings with all the guys then we invite them in to the living room, where they all sit on the couches. There's William, Tyler, Damien, Josh, Chris and Nathan here, so the room is quite crowded. I pull my kitten to my lap as I sit on the small sofa. It reminds me of the old times...

"Just like old times, huh? It feels like it's been decades since we were all together..." Tyler voices my thoughts, sighing heavily as he leans against the back of the couch.

"Yeah... But those two are still the same. – William points at me and Lia with a smirk – Though I have to ask, what's with the hair?" He chuckles, getting a grumble from my kitten.

"I wanted to dye it, so I did."

"And it looks great. I love it." I kiss Lia's head, squeezing her in my arms.

"Lia... - Tyler stares at my girl pleadingly - It's been so long since we last ate your cooking..." I almost burst out laughing at his attempt of 'puppy eyes'.

"Nope. Not a chance. I'm not cooking for you hungry horde."

"Why not? – Josh whines – It's been so long!"

"I thought we agreed to order our dinner." I intercept, giving the guys a pointed glare. When we talked about them coming here, we said that we're going to get pizza, so why the sudden change?

"But... But it's been so long... You know Lia's cooking is much better than some pizza." Tyler complains, pouting dejectedly like a petulant child.

"Fine. I'll make the dinner. – Lia gives in with a heavy sigh, getting off my lap – But if any of you as much as touch my cake or my ice cream, I will neuter you with a spoon." She warns deadly, getting nervous nods from the guys.

"Does that include me?" I ask with an amused chuckle.

"Of course not. You're mine to cherish, not hurt." Lia bends down to give me a kiss then walks off to the kitchen.

"Goddamn you two... I swear to god you're both cute and annoying." William laughs, but I only shrug at him.

I know we are.