Chapter 17

Lia

I exchange countless hits with my opponent, hurting him with no remorse. I need to get everything out of my system and he, unwillingly, became a victim of my rage.

The guy tries to kick my side, but I counter it with my knee, making him stagger and curse loudly. He collapses onto the floor, glaring at me with hatred, then gets up and swiftly swings his fist to my face, almost catching my jaw with it. I'm fueled by pure fury now, sending a punch to his throat before kicking him in the head, knocking him out.

The MC announces my win, but I'm nowhere near satisfied. The burning anger still remains in my chest and there's nothing that can extinguish it. It's my third fight tonight and it still didn't help with my agitated state.

I take the bag with my reward money from the bouncer and head towards the exit, ignoring the cheers and shouts directed my way. I notice Ink following me, but he's discreet enough to not let anyone associate him with me, I mean Ghost. Being seen with me as Lia is not a problem, but if people realize that Lia is also Ghost, the consequences could be disastrous.

I get on my bike and head to the clubhouse, where I know Blake is waiting for me, along with David, James and Simon. They watched my first two fights, but didn't stay for the third one, saying it's too brutal to watch. I know Blake is worried about me being hurt and it pains him to see my opponents hit me. But I had to get it all out. I've been bottling up my emotions for too long.

I see the guys as soon as I enter the clubhouse, not missing Blake's concerned frown or the stunned gazes of others. They're watching me like hawks as I walk towards them taking off my mask.

As soon as I'm close enough, Blake pulls me onto his lap, cupping my face gently. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He worriedly asks, deeply staring into my red eyes. I don't even try to lie to him, cause he'll instantly catch it. He always knows when something's wrong.

"I'm okay. He didn't get many hits in. I'll just be a little sore tomorrow, but that's it." I sincerely tell him, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Did it help?"

"No..." I mumble, snuggling closer to him.

Blake only sighs heavily, kissing my head. He knows why I wanted to fight tonight, he understands me better than anyone. But I can tell he wasn't so sure about my idea.

"Hey sweety, you alright?" I hear Gun walk up to us. I glance at him only to see him carry an ice pack and a drink. He sets the glass on the table and hands me the ice pack, gesturing at my leg with his head. I guess Ink told him I got kicked during the fight.

"I'm fine." I tell him quietly, gratefully taking the pack from him and putting it on my knee.

"When a woman says she's fine, usually it's the opposite." Gun states with a knowing smirk, before folding his arms over his chest as he stands over us with a serious stare. "So, spill."

"I really am fine. I'm just tired. Of everything." I breathe out, wrapping my arms around Blake and leaning against him.

"I can tell. You look like death." Gun smiles sadly, clearly noticing the dark shadows under my eyes. I haven't slept properly for weeks now because of this whole situation. The roses and notes keep coming, but they're usually sent by some delivery service and there's no way to track the person behind it. The couriers get the orders by phone, but the numbers used to do that are unreachable. Burners.

"This whole shit is wearing her out. – Blake says, rubbing my back – Tell me you guys got something." He pleads with a deep frown that I wish wasn't there. My poor Cakey is stressed out because of me.