But there are some people who are obviously close, but they prefer to show off, and they have to open their way back and forth to attract everyone's attention.

At this time, the luxury cars that passed by Song Ye are such a group of people. The tires of the cars are not even a bit of dirt on the tires, and the body is brand new. It shows that the students inside are not far from the school. When the car opened, it was clear that he was rich and powerful.

A strong aura of wealthy power hit his face, causing the surrounding students to whisper.

The luxury car is not moving fast. In the front windshield, you can see the driver in suit and leather shoes. There is no one in the front passenger seat, and there is only a figure in the back seat. Looking in through the half-open window, one can be seen vaguely. Beautiful and cold face.

At the turn of the car, she happened to meet with Song Ye who was walking. She subconsciously raised her head and glanced at the car, which happened to meet the eyes of the boy who opened her eyes in the car. The other side's handsome and proud face had never seen those eyes. The darkness is silent, like a bronze mirror that hasn't moved for ten thousand years.

With just this glance, he looked away from the convenience and turned a blind eye to Song Ye's outstanding appearance.

Then the second luxury car drove over, the back seat window opened wide, and a young man with earphones seemed to be listening to a song. He glanced at Song Ye, who was in white clothes and white trousers. The teenagers in the seat all noticed Song Ye standing on the street, some with amazing eyes and some with a playful smile.

The appearance of these elder brothers inherited the excellent genes of their parents, and coupled with the noble temperament, the ordinary Cinderellas around them were all moved, showing a look of obsession.

At this time, they had long forgotten to follow Song Ye to find out, and they didn't notice the white-clothed boy walking away alone.

"New students register, Song Ye." Walking to the window of the new students register, Song Ye took out his student ID and handed it to the female teacher inside.

"Song Ye?" The female teacher was counting the list. After seeing the student ID information, she immediately raised her head, but for a while, she was stunned by the delicate face outside the glass window. It took a long while to look back and forth at the students. The card and the teenager said in a puzzled voice: "Are you the provincial champion of this year, Song Ye?"

"Well, from Yuncheng Third High School." Song Ye nodded, noting that the portrait on the student card was still the original dishevelled one. Face, this female teacher is afraid that she is not in line with herself.

Later, she turned in a copy of her household registration and the senior high school entrance examination transcript, which confirmed her identity.

It took the female teacher for a long time to digest her inner surprise and restore her usual smile, "Hehe, the changes before and after are so great that I didn't recognize it at first glance. When you first reported it, you should really see your face clearly, I'm afraid it will cause a sensation again. "She babbled, and quickly stamped Song Ye through the enrollment procedures under her hand. "Your tuition and fees are free. Take your bills and pick up things everywhere. The dormitory is a double room you applied for and you need to pay extra."

Song Ye nodded and paid the accommodation fee. In addition to the ordinary four-bed dormitory, Shi Yigao has another more expensive deluxe double room. Since Song Ye is enrolled as a boy, it is not convenient to talk to a large group of boys every day. To grab a bath in the public bathroom, Song Ye booked a double room for herself early in the morning.

In fact, if Shi Yigao had stipulated that students must live in accommodation, Song Ye would prefer to live outside by himself.

After finishing the formalities, when I turned around, I saw countless students behind him looking at him.

In addition to being amazing this time, there was more speculation and some indignation and contempt.

"This is this year's provincial champion. Three years of tuition and fees are free. I didn't expect her to look so good." Some people expressed feelings about her appearance.

"Cut, I used tuition and fees to apply for a double dormitory. I don't know what it is? Who doesn't know that a double dormitory is a noble area. He is a poor boy from Yuncheng who does not save money and has to spend money to live in a double dormitory. Sima Zhaozhi Everyone knows her mind." Some people despise her behavior.

"Hmph, we worked so hard to get half of the scholarship, and the other half of the tuition fee has not yet been paid. I didn't expect that people would use scholarships to hook up with rich people. It's really unfair." Some people were indignant at her cheeky.

In short, within half a day at the freshman registration office, Song Ye, a poor student with a full scholarship, was detained as clinging to the nobles, and the poor students were noble, expressing that they would not accept such vain people. The rich students despise it, saying that the ugly duckling cannot become a true phoenix.

The youth in the school where the students had nowhere to put them, quickly formed cliques amid gossip and rumors, and condensed into their own small circle.

The lonely Song Ye became the super glue for them to condense their strength. The more they hate and contempt, the closer they can connect with each other.

However, the noncommittal client who had received a circle of things, walked under the bright dormitory building with his suitcase, climbed the stairs, and entered the space where he would live in the next three years.

Shi Yigao's double dormitories all adopt the European architectural style, with white as the main tone, floating flower glass windows, clean and bright, high-end atmosphere, forming a sharp contrast with ordinary student dormitories.

Song Ye opened the door of the dormitory and saw the structure of one bedroom and one living room at a glance. The bedroom had two single beds leaning against the walls on the left and right sides. The desk, chair, bookcase and wardrobe were divided into two separate parts, and they were placed on the middle window sill. With flowers, clean and fresh. The outside living room has a sofa and various living utensils, and then there is a separate bathroom. The high accommodation fee corresponds to the comprehensive equipment, which is quite satisfactory.

At this time the other roommates hadn't come yet, Song Ye simply tidied up the bed and laid out the items in the space one by one. The empty suitcases were put directly into the closet, and sheets were being laid, and it came from the door of the room. A few footsteps followed by the sound of a door opening.

The movement of people pushing the door and entering is accompanied by the boys' constant discussion.

"Hey, the person I met on the road just now is also a freshman. I don't know what it is called. He looks like Ziheng. But it looks very proud. It is not a good idea at first sight. Have a good time..." Before the last word was finished, the voice was already stuck in his throat.

The four pairs of eyes that came in outside the room all stared at the white-clothed teenager who was finishing the sheets on the bed.

All said, don't gossip behind your back, this feeling of being caught on the spot is really embarrassing.Just opened the door and came in. The person they were discussing was Song Ye, and the four people who came in were also the four young masters who opened the way in a luxury car in the morning.