▼ I N T R O ▼

Hi, there readers! So I see you are interested in this story?

Well, what are you waiting for? Check out the teaser and start reading now!

If you loved the teaser, do drop your thoughts and head on to the next chapter to start reading!!

________________________

This story is only less than 1/3rd of the whole novel. Advanced notice to you that only 6 chapters are published (split into several Wattpad chapters).
The rest of the chapters are coming soon!

Thank you!

________________________

Author's Note
All the mentioned scientific (but hypothetical) facts and fantasy concepts in the story and world-building are of my sole discovery and creation from hours of research and daydreaming.
None has the right to plagiarize the plot and concepts of this book and in doing so will result from you to be consequentially reported. But as human beings, I plead you, do not do it, for you are stealing someone else's valuable effort they put into hours of work.

___________________________________________________________

I hope you will enjoy the story and embrace the fantastic adventure of the Dream Catcher hexalogy. Thank you for stopping by, and do start reading. I won't hold you much longer!

___________________________________________________________

Here's the quote before you begin reading the story!

_________________________________________________________________