Goodbye?;(

Hello everyone omg does anyone still have my book in their library or reading list ahhh I hope someone will see this LMFAOOO anywayssss.
Okay I'm gonna admit. I forgot about this whole thing and when I'd remember it, I'd feel so guilty. I could barely log in cuz I forgot all my passwords and everything but I was so desperate today so here I am I guess.
I'm a little older now and I was so young when I started writing this like bruhhh I reread some stuff and it's just cringe (but I love to see that you guys like it!! i saw your comments).
Sadly, a lot of things have changed. I'm no longer a fan of Marcus and Martinus. They've brought me so many good memories and they still have this special place in my heart, but I just don't really follow them anymore and that's why I stopped writing. Also some stuff changed and I started feeling really bad (mentally) so I honestly didn't think I'd make it to this year.
Okay, I don't wanna make anyone sad, I just came back here to tell you all that I'm beyond thankful for everything, your comments and votes - I still notice them and they warm my heart. I can't just say "goodbye" and leave either because, who knows, maybe it's not the last time I'm writing.
Soooo, until next time, my friends?:) I love you all. You guys are great.

P. S. If you want to get in touch with me, you can always message me <3