Martinus// Drunk love

It was 2 am. You were sitting on a couch, watching a movie, alone. Martinus told you that he would come to your house at 11 pm because your parents were on a vacation for the weekend. Martinus was working on a new song and sometimes he could be late, but he never was this late.
You were worried, you had called him at least 7 times (not that you were really needy, you just worried if he was fine). What if something happened to him?
Once you were about to call another time, you heard the doors open and a few seconds later they banged.
You turned off the tv and stood up.
"Martinus?" You asked.
The figure took off its shoes and threw them somewhere.
It was him.
"Where were you?" You asked again.
"Out" was all he said.
Then a wave of alcohol hit you. He had never drunk alcohol. Is he drunk?
When he came into the light, you could see his red eyes.
Those beautiful brown eyes were all screwed up.
"What did you do for so long?" You asked after a moment of silence.
He grunted and went to the kitchen.
"Didn't I tell you? We were working on a song!" Martinus yelled.
This wasn't the boy you loved.
It was the first time he yelled at you.
"Martinus... are- are you drunk?" Your voice cracked.
"It's none of your business" he answered coldly.
Why is he so mad at me?
"I just care abou-"
"Shut up! Why can't you just be happy with what you have?! You think I don't need to rest?" He yelled again, looking at you.
You were scared of him, you couldn't lie.
"No, Tinus-" you started again.
"I work almost every day, I have to go to school and we're about to go on a tour! And all you care about is yourself!" He was getting close to you.
You took a few steps back, afraid of what he might do.
"I can't believe how selfish you are!" He was inching towards you.
"You" he pushed your chest with his index finger "are not my boss. You are no one"
You couldn't believe your ears.
Why was he saying this to you?
Tears started to well up in your eyes. You couldn't hold them in, so you let them fall.
"So, will you just let me live my own life and make my own decisions?!" Martinus grunted, definitely not calming down.
You hit a wall with your back and he was standing 2 feet away from you.
Then he lifted his hand.
Is he actually going to hit me?
You squeezed your eyes shut and ducked your head.
After a few seconds, you still didn't feel anything. He didn't hit you.
You carefully opened your eyes, still afraid that he might hit you.
But then you saw his face.
His beautiful chocolate eyes were normal again. And they were welled up with tears.
"I- did... did you think I was gonna hit you?" Martinus's voice croaked.
The boy opened his arms to give you a hug and leaned closer to you.
You panicked, still not knowing what to do. You quickly covered your face with your hands.
"No, no, please, don't hurt me" you managed to say and slid down the wall, sitting on the ground.
Martinus was crying.
"Oh my god" he whispered and kneeled down on his knees "Y/n"
He protectively wrapped his arms around you.
"I'm so so sorry babe," Martinus said as you hugged him back and rested your head in his chest "My friends... they forced me to drink and... and something has gotten over me. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean this all. And when I saw you... you were scared of me. This just broke my heart. I never wanted to make you feel this way, especially because of me."
You sniffled and sighed.
"Is it my Tinus again?" you asked quietly.
"Yes, baby. It's me" he chuckled and sniffled.
You looked up at his eyes.
His loving and caring eyes.
You loved this boy so much.
"I love you way too much," you said.
"I love you more than you could ever imagine" he answered and hugged you again, this time not letting you go for a long time.

Hei!
What do you think about this one?
I know, it sounds a little more grown-up, but I kinda like this one.
Aaand I'm on the verge of melting because THESE BOYS ARE TOO HOT.
They should have a label that says:
CAUTION! We're dangerous. Might cause melting/becoming blind (Umm, because they're too hot and cute, I swear).
Jeg elske deg!❤️❤️