Marcus// Tour

You were at your best friend's house, spending time with her, baking cupcakes, laughing at everything.
Then your phone started buzzing.
"Shit, I've cupcakes batter all over my fingers. Not the best time to call," you said, when you stopped laughing at something stupid your friend did.
"Give me the towel," you nodded your head in the towel's direction.
Your friend took it and smashed it in your face. She started laughing her ass off.
You tried to act stern, but you couldn't so you just snickered.
"You are a piece of crap, Karina," you said.
"Sorry not sorry," she shrugged, still laughing.
You washed your fingers and took out your phone. It was Marcus who was calling.
You picked up the call.
"Hey, babe," you said casually.
"Hey," he answered and sniffled.
You frowned.
"Mac, what's wrong?"
"Can you... come back? I don't feel well. I need you," he said in the saddest voice possible.
It broke your heart hearing him like this. You were having fun and he's there, alone, crying.
"I'll come as soon as possible. Love you," you said before hanging up.
"Love you too," he answered and ended the call.
You sighed deeply. You had a bad feeling.
"Is... everything alright?" Karina asked.
"Yeah, just... I need to go. Marcus said he doesn't feel well and he needs me. I hope you don't mind..." you said.
"Oh, that's sad," she said, actually feeling sorry "but of course, go. We can meet later,"
"Of course. Thank you," you said.
She smiled and you hugged her.
"Bye then," your friend pulled out of the hug.
"Bye,"
You grabbed your jacket and got out of the house.

- 10 minutes later -

You reached Marcus's house and opened the door.
"Marcus! I'm here," you yelled.
Your boyfriend showed up with red, puffed eyes and the saddest face expression.
Without even thinking what to do, you ran to him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his hands around you as tightly as ever and sank his head in your shoulder, sniffling. His warm and wet cheek was pressed to your neck.
"Marcus, what happened? Are you alright?" You asked softly.
"Yeah, I just... I missed you so, so much," Marcus said.
You pulled out and cupped his cheeks.
"We've seen each other in the morning, silly," you smiled faintly ant brushed off his tears gently.
"I know... sorry" he looked down.
You put your hand under his chin and lifted it up.
"Hey, I'm not mad at you. It's okay. Sometimes I miss you too, even though we see each other pretty often. Wanna do something?" You asked.
"Spend the evening with you," he smiled.
"Okay then. Go lay on the sofa. I'm gonna look for a movie to watch," you offered.
"Sure," he said and let you go, slowly walking to the sofa.
A couple minutes you came back with a DVD. You decided to watch "To all the boys I've loved before" (idk if you can watch it from DVD lol, but let's just imagine you can). You put the DVD in the TV and laid down on the sofa next to Marcus. He wrapped his one arm around you and brushed your hair with the other one.
Halfway watching the movie, you yawned.
"You tired?" Marcus asked.
"Yeah, kind of," you said "You won't mind if I'll fall asleep?"
"Not at all," he half whispered.
You got yourself more comfrotable. Your eyelids got heavier by minute, so you closed your eyes.
"Y/n?" Marcus spoke up after a while.
"Mhm?"
He didn't say anything for a while, so you opened your eyes.
He was looking at you. He inched closer to you and kissed your lips, softly, but tenderly. You kissed back, even though you were sleepy as hell.
"I love you," Marcus said, when he pulled out.
"I love you too," you said and closed your eyes again.
And with that, you fell asleep.

- the next morning -

You woke up on the sofa. But Marcus wasn't there.
He probably woke up earlier than I did, you thought.
You were covered with a blanket. You sat up, looked around and something caught your eye.
It was a note, or a letter, you didn't know yet.
You stood up, took the piece of paper and unfolded it.
Good morning, baby.
I hope you slept well.
There's something you need to know... I probably should have told you earlier, but I didn't want you to get sad. I knew you would have just get heartbroken and you would not wait for this day, so I decided not to tell you, until today. I tried to make those last days as casual as the other ones. But the day has came and now I can't hide it anymore.
I and Martinus are on a tour, Y/n...
I would do anything to be with you through this and I tried. I wanted to take you on the tour, but I couldn't make it happen. And I'm sorry. We're probably on the plane now and there's no way back. But don't forget to call or text me. I'll try to find as much time for you as possible. That I can make happen.
I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for making you sad. While I'm going to be gone, I'll ask you one thing - to not forget me. I hope you won't change me in someone else, but even if you do, I'll understand. And believe me, it breaks me just as much as it breaks you. But I'm going to wait for you, though.
I hope you'll wait for me.
I miss you already. Thank you for spending the last night with me, it meant everything to me.
See you in three months.
I love you baby.
I love you with everything I have.
Marcus❤️
Your eyes stinged. You didn't feel the tears streaming down your face until you finished reading the letter.
He's on tour. And he's only coming back in three months.
You felt hopeless, but you had to stay strong for him.
You weren't mad at him, no. Nor you were angry. You were proud of him, that he made it this far.
And you knew it.
You knew you were going to wait for him.

Hei!
Sorry for not uploading that often. I have no time, but I try to find as much time for this as possible.
But this author's note isn't about this.
It's about 2 FREAKING THOUSANDS OF READS.
THAT'S LIKE.
LIKE.
WHAAAT.
ARE. YOU. EVEN. SERIOUS RIGHT NOW???
Take a break, or something, because you're just. I don't know. WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
Guys, thank you so, so much!!!
I didn't think I would make it to this point. Oh hell no. This means a lot to me, so, TUSEN TAKK!!!❤️❤️❤️
And if you're reading this, you're awesome, because probably no one reads these author notes lol.
And have you noticed, CHRISTMAS IS COMING! Because I haven't.
I'm shook lol.
Okay, that's all.
Jeg elsker deg❤️!
By the way!!!
IMPORTANT!!!
Please, check out my fanpage @mactinus_n_tacos, I make edits n stuff, so yeah.
And if you read to this point AND followed me on instagram, then text me or something, because you're something. No, like, seriously. You're AWESOME.