Martinus// Foreign

You were making breakfast for yourself and Martinus.

Your parents were on a business trip and your sister was sleeping over at her friend's house, so you had your home all by yourself. That's why you invited Martinus, your boyfriend, to come over for the weekend.

You flipped the pancakes you were making and reached for the plates but you felt two strong arms hug you from behind. Of course, it was Martinus.

He softly tucked your hair behind your ear and inched his face closer.

You could feel his hot breath tickle your neck and his lips brush your ear.

"Eat all chocolate chip cookies again and we're fucking done," he whispered and slowly backed up.

You opened your mouth lightly and turned around just to see Martinus smirking.

You knew he was teasing you. A second later you burst out laughing.

"Wow. Just. Wow," you said when you stopped laughing.

You took the plates and put in the pancakes.

Then you remembered you had a chocolate bar in a cupboard.

"Babe, guess what else I'm gonna eat all alone," you smirked and took out the chocolate.

Martinus widened his eyes and stared at the chocolate. You started to open the packaging. 

"You're not going to do this," he said like you were making a crime.

The smirk didn't fade away for a second from your face.

"If you know me well, you know I will," you said lifting it to your mouth.

"Don't you dare to..." he said and frowned.

Your smirk turned into an evil one and you bit the dessert.

Martinus gasped dramatically. Then you took another bite.

Your boyfriend clenched his fists and walked, almost ran into you, taking your face in his hands.

To your surprise, he started to kiss you.

Of course, you kissed back but the chocolate was still in your mouth.

Then you understood what he was doing. He kept kissing you because of the chocolate taste.

Martinus slowly pulled away and smiled. You blushed and smiled back.

"Um, do you want some?" you asked him.

He shook his head and rested his hands on your waist.

"It tastes better this way," he answered.

You blushed even harder. 

"Ugh, let's go eat the breakfast," you said, trying to hide your red cheeks.

Martinus chuckled and went to the table.

When you finished eating, Martinus lied on the sofa and opened his arms for you to lie with him.

You were about to go to him, but your phone buzzed. You took it out of your pocket and looked who was calling. It was your grandma.

You grunted, knowing you had to speak Spanish with her. It's not that you didn't like talking Spanish, but it was Martinus who always teased you about it.

"Who is it?" Martinus asked.

You looked at him and walked to the sofa. You sat next to him.

"It's my grandmother," you mumbled.

"Oh," Martinus said and smirked.

You rolled your eyes and answered the call.

"Hola, abuela," you said.

"Hola, querido!"

"Como estas? Necesitas algo?" you asked.

Martinus sat up with you.

"No, yo lo se tu es solo en casa. Queria saber si todo esta bien,

"Todo es perfecto. Y yo es no solo, Martinus es conmigo," You answered.

Martinus cupped your cheek and started to brush your cheek with his thumb. You gave him a death glare.

"Bien. Yo tengo ir, Y/n,"

"Gracias por preocuparte, abuela. Te amo," you said.

"Te amo tambien. Adios,"

"Adios," you ended the call and sighed in relief because Martinus didn't do anything.

He stopped caressing your cheek and lied down pulling you with him.

You lied down and started to play with his hair.

"I like when you speak Spanish. You look super cute when you do that," Martinus said and looked you in your eyes.

"Well, you seem to enjoy teasing me about it,"

"Because you're just adorable when you get embarrassed or mad!" he defended.

You felt your cheeks fill up with heat. Martinus giggled.

"Come here, babe," he said and opened his arms.

You snuggled in his chest and he snaked his arms around you, pulling you closer.

"We should go to Spain together sometime," Martinus said after a while.

"Oh, right, and you only know, like, one sentence," you laughed.

"Si, te amo, Y/n" (Yes, I love you) he said.

"Te amo mas," you said.

"You see, I can speak Spanish! Let's go to Spain," 

You closed your eyes, enjoying the company of the person you love the most.

"We'll see. But for now, let's just cuddle," you said.

"Anything for you, princess" he answered.

Hola!

So, first things first I'M NOT SPANISH and I'm still learning it and I used Google translate for some words and I'm sorry for all the mistakes.

Second of all, I was inspired by someone else, I saw an imagine on tumblr that was something similar to this so the idea is not quite mine.

And I'm sorry it's so short:(((.

Hope you liked it!

Jeg elsker deg!