Marcus// Times when you needed him

ATTENTION:
Mentions of self-harm.
P.s., please read the author's note

Your hands were bandaged.
You and Marcus sat in the car. Neither of you dared to speak, nor look at each other the way you always did since you left the hospital.
Most of the ride was filled with silence.
But it tortured you. You couldn't just not say anything.
When you were near your house, you decided to speak up.
"I'm sorry," you said silently and looked up at him.
Marcus's face expression didn't change. There was a small frown, making him look worried and not even a smallest hint of a smile. His eyes were glazed, but he wasn't crying. You didn't know if he was sad, angry or dissappointed. Or all of those.
He didn't say anything.
"Marcus, please, talk to me," your voice cracked as you felt like you were about to break down.
Your boyfriend parked the car near your house and you both left the car.
Marcus opened the door and quickly put off his shoes and his jacket. He rushed to the sofa, sat down and looked at one spot, thinking about something.
You sighed and took off your own shoes and jacket.
"What should I say? My girlfriend has been self-harming. Y/n, when I entered the room and saw you laying on the floor, unconscious, with blood running down your arms... What if I wouldn't have been there at that moment? What if I would be late? I could've lost you! I can't loose you. That's my biggest fear. You almost... killed yourself," his voice cracked and got more and more silent "What else can I say?"
His eyes filled with tears and he burried his face in his hands. Marcus's shoulders were shaking very slightly, but you knew he was crying.
You sighed and let your own tears stream down your face. You slowly walked closer to him.
"I'm sorry, Marcus," you croaked.
Marcus lift up his head, his eyes already red and puffy.
He reached out for your hand and pulled you close to him. Marcus opened his legs so you could sit between them.
"Don't be. It's not your fault," he said.
You sniffled and sat between Marcus's legs. His warm cheek was pressed to yours and you could feel his heart beating.
"Show me your arms," he whispered.
"Why?" You asked.
"I want to see how many times I haven't been there for you when you needed me," he said.
The sentence made your heart break.
How can he even think it's his fault if he's the one who kept me going on?
"Marcus, don't..." you resisted.
"Please," he almost begged.
You didn't want him to see. But you knew he wouldn't let you go until you would show him. You slowly spinned your arms so that your wrists were upwards.
Marcus gently untied the bandage and unwrapped it, revealing your hands with scars and even fresh cuts. Your hands were filled with them.
He let out a soft gasp.
First time after a while he looked you deep in the eyes.
He gave you the most understanding, sad, worried and caring look.
"Oh, Y/n... my baby..."
You were looking at the ground. Marcus brang your wrists to his lips and started to kiss them very softly, leaving a trail of kisses on your both arms.
You looked at him through the whole process.
"Are you... mad at me?" You asked when he wrapped the bandage around your arms carefully.
"No, I'm not mad. Just promise me one thing," he said.
You turned your head to the right side a little.
"What is it?" You asked.
Marcus took your hand and intertwined your fingers, squeezing your smaller hand in his bigger one.
"No more secrets. I want you to know that you can trust me. You can tell me everything. I will always listen to you and will be there for you no matter where I am or what I am doing. We're both in this together and I won't let you go through this alone," he whispered in your ear.
You nodded your head lightly.
"You really scared me. I can't imagine my life without you. You have no idea how worried I was. Please, don't try to do this again, babe," Marcus said.
"Okay," you said almost inaudibly.
"That's my girl. Now let's get some rest," he pulled you back on the sofa with him.
You were in his grip, his arms wrapped around you tightly.
The two of you fell asleep, knowing you'll never have to deal with this again.
Because you'll always be there for each other.

I hope I made you cry (I hope that you AT LEAST let out a tear):)))
Sorry.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE WHO YOU CAN TALK TO. DO NOT SELF-HARM. Believe me, you care to others way more than you think. If you feel bad, talk to others. If you don't have anyone else to talk to, feel free to text me - I will ALWAYS try to help you.
STAY STRONG❤️

And
O
M
G
3K VIEWS. THANK YYYYYOOOOU.

AAAND! One more thing - as I saw, only a few of you wanted to win my lil present for u... Idk, maybe most of you don't really read those Author notes lol. But I appreciate it for those who read them! So, I decided that @YoloMacTinusFan @AnimeFanGirl1649 and @AleRomania will get their presents since u are the only ones:))
Text me, we'll talk about it - I need to know with who you want it to be - Marcus or Martinus, and what kind of plot you want it to be:))
Love y'all❤️❤️❤️