Martinus// You always try to win

I'm really sick and I barely can get up from my bed and I'm bored (what a surprise) so I'll try to write more imagines (no promises because I can't keep them lol).

And the photo above. Oh my goodness. How do you just not fall in love with him and his smile.

Btw, thanks for the questions! I'll answer them as an update, maybe I'll wait for a few more questions:)

Again, inspired by someone, because I'm totally out of ideas.

"Martinus Gunnarsen. You. Are. Dead!" you yelled at Martinus. He rose his eyes and gave you a confused look. "Why the heck would you tell your friends I want to make out with you?!"

"Because you told my friends my secret!" He yelled back.

You rolled your eyes. Martinus was your best friend since your childhood, but he could be either the nicest person on Earth or a complete, annoying asshole. Just like today.

"What? That you've never had a girlfriend?" You smirked, lowering your voice.

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes.

"Hey, don't judge me. I'm waiting for the right girl!" Martinus defended.

"Yeah, whatever," you scoffed "I can't believe how annyoing sometimes you are,"

"Well that's me," he crossed his hands over his chest.

"I hate you!" You yelled in his face. He knew you didn't mean this completely so it didn't really bother him.

"I hate you too," he smiled, acting all innocent.

He leaned closer to you and poked your side. Poking turned into tickling. You couldn't help but laugh. You tried to kick him, but you failed miserably.

"Martinus, s-st-stop," you said through your giggles. You were mad at him and you didn't want to laugh, but it was impossible.

"Now, why would I?" He smirked.

You groaned out of anger. "Because I'm telling you to! I'm going to get you back for this!" You yelled and he stopped tickling you. And instead of tickling you, he pinned you to the ground. Martinus laughed evily and you just stared at him shocked. You struggled to get out of his grip.

You felt angry as adrenaline pumped through your body. You managed to shove Martinus away from you and you flipped him over so now you were on top of him. He blushed realizing his defeat.

"Ha! I told you I'd get you back for this!" You shouted. Then you jumped off him and ran to the kitchen. You could hear him behind you so you hurried and reached for the Nerf gun that you got ready before because you planned on playing with him.

Just in time you turned around and held up the gun to his face. Martinus stopped for a second but the next moment he grabbed your wrist and forcefully pulled it out of your hands, shoving it on the ground. Then, to your surprise, he pinned you to the fridge, bringing your wrists up to your head.

His body was really close to yours. And for some reason you wanted him even closer. Stop, Y/n, don't think like that! He's just your friend and he's messing with you!

His face was also very close to yours. Your chest was pressed with his and you could feel his heart beating rapidly and his breath tickling your neck.

"You drive me crazy," Martinus grolwed in low tone, his face now really close to yours.

"How do I drive you crazy if it's not the other way round?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

"You really want to know how?" He asked, smiling lightly. You just nodded your head simply.

He cupped your cheek with his free hand and caressed it softly. You widened your eyes at his touch.

"Like this," he whispered, crashing his lips into yours. You were really shocked at first, but you kissed back instantly. Maybe he was right. Maybe you did want to make out with him. You liked it more than you imagined you would. You craved it. You would have wrapped your hands around his neck because you wanted him even closer, but your wrists were still in his grip.

As if on cue, Martinus loosened the grip, placing his hands on your sides.

"Martinus," you said breathlessly as you pulled out. Then you connected your lips again. You grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his body closer to yours. Martinus smiled lightly into the kiss.

You used this as your advantage, flipping him over you so he was pressed against the fridge door. Martinus started chuckling, sending vibrations through his chest. You pulled out and looked at him, all confused.

"What?" You asked.

He smiled, stroking your sides a little.

"You always try to win," Martinus answers grinning widely. You chuckle and roll your eyes, looking at the ground.

He put his hand under your chin, lifting it up. He looked you in the eyes for a few seconds, the smile not fading away and pecked your lips once more.

You blush as you rest head on his muscular chest.

Hope you enjoyed it!

P.S. I'm still waiting for ur questions in the previous update:))