Chapter 7: Acquaintance DAY!!

Start from the beginning

The teacher entered and checked their attendance and discuss.
They only have a half day to day because of the acquaintance that will be held in the evening.
Everyone got excited about the party but Zhan just acts normally. Parties?? He already get to used to it. In his old school there is no month that they don't have a party.

Acquaintance, Junior and Seniors prom, Victory Ball since every mont they always competing in other schools and most of their competition his school always win.

Zhan went home and he doze off he set his alarm in 4 pm for his preparation.

In his deep sleep he was awaken by the ring of his alarm he get up already and went to his bathroom he prepared bubble bath and stay for 30 mins.

He was humming while he get up in rhe bath tub. And went to his walk in closet.

He pick an attire that already prepared.
It was all black as he loves black.
He styleed his hair and put his favorite perfume

He smiled on the mirror and went down.
He didn't seen Yibo this day and he was wondering why.

He went to his car as it's almost 6 and went to the university.

He didn't get out yet because he was nervous so he stay on his car for a minute until a phone ring disturb him.
It was Jiyang.

: Hey zhan Where are you now???

:Im here in my car why?

:Come here now we are already here.

Zhan sighed and look out. There are already few students now.

:okay Im coming hahaha

:okay we will wait for you here.

:okay got it.

He ended the call and slowly went out. He is very nervous as this is his first time went in a party in his new school.

On the other side Yibo is already sitting on their table with his friends and his current girlfriend.
They where laughing and Yibo keep flirting with Emily.
When he heard everyone gasp he didn't mind but he went curious because even his friends went silent and look in the entrance.

With his curiosity he look also and at the moment he was stunned. A man who is wearing all black suit and was flashing a killer smile to everyone.

At the moment his heart beat fast and everything went slow motion as the man walked in rhe red carpet

He walks in front of them and Yibo cant stop to smell his perfume it was a sweet as candy and touch with a vanilla/rum flavor.

He flash a slight smile to their table and walk passed to them.

Wang Yibo pov'

I didn't know but my heart beats fast when I saw him in the entrance door. And it became faster when he walked passed to us. But I frowned when I look at my friends looking at him and drooling specially My cousin Xueyang.
I made a fake cough to het their attention back.

Xueyang look at me ang grinned.
"What??" I asked to him.
"Ahhh just nothing..." he said and grinned more.

I just focus at the party.
Getting to know each other. Most of them are already flirting with the juniors.

The music change into a love song and my current girlfriend invited me to dance. I accept and went to the center everyone was cheering on us, teasing us and and some of them envy to us.

And a little on students began to join us in the center.
But my eyes was fix to the two people dancing beside us.
I look at them they seem enjoying the music.
When when the music change again our partners also change.
Xueyang and I exchange partners.
I saw Zhan hesitating to put his hands on mine but then I pulled him. I hold his hand and place my one hand in his waist
"Don't embarass me here" I said that made him flinch.
He didn't talk nor look at me he keep looking on the side.

We keep dancing but he didn't even look at me in a bit.
We reach the half on the music when he talked.

"M-my foot already hirts c-can I go back to my seat now???" He whispered.
"Mn"
I shortly answered and Went out in the circle. I was about to send him to his table when he pulled his hand to mine and walked fast in to their table.

There is a part of me that hurts when he pulled his hands in mine.
But I just shrugged of and go back to pur table.
I gulp a glass of a wine and look everywhere.

I spotted him again laughing in his friends. I raised my eye brow when a girl cling in his hands and her head was in his shoulder.
He smiled at the girl and the girl giggled.

But I flinch when someone tapped me.
"Yibo yore killeng them in your eyes. And the food already murdered" Xueyang whispered.

I glare at him and went out I need a fresh air. I don't know why Im felling this but one thing that I know I dont want this feeling it killing me.......

/: thats it for today!!!
I will try to update tomorrow:))))
Happy reading