𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵|𝙆𝙊𝙕𝙐𝙈𝙀ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

half chatfic!

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

(y/n)
kenma?

kenma
no

(y/n)
but you don't even know what i want!

kenma
still a no

(y/n)
👁️👄👁️
😀🔪

kenma
can you stop?

(y/n)
👁️💧👄💧👁️
👉👈🥺

kenma
fine!
what do you want

(y/n)
play sims with me

kenma
no

(y/n)
but i played roblox with you the whole week!

kenma
and?

(y/n)
you said you owe me! now you will pay!

kenma
let me think about it
no❤️
-kenma is no longer active!

(y/n) threw away her phone in frustration as she smashed the pillow on her face and yelled in it. the truth is that she doesn't even want to play sims, or roblox or minecraft or whatever. she just wants her boyfriend to spend some time with her. finals were approaching and together with that the nationals. of course she was happy for her boyfriend and she was there for every single one of his matches but she knew all of this means no alone together time.

she would go visit him but he would most likely send her away since it's late. he would end up being angry at her. it's not like she can escape her house at 11 pm anyway. hers and Kenma's relationship was...interesting. sure, they love each other and they've said it multiple times but they also are more of bestfriends most of the time. that leads to Kenma's friends telling him he should man up and take (y/n) on a romantic date or something but the truth is, she doesn't want that. she fell in love with Kenma the way he is now and she doesn't want him to change. and that's why the anger left after a couple of minutes because she knew this teasing was normal in their relationship.

kenma
-kenma is active!
-kenma is typing!

(y/n) watched the three jumping dots in anticipation but also boredom plastered across her face because there is no way Kenma is going to apologize or play sims with her. she was about to text him herself when the dots repeatedly disappeared and appeared but finally, he texted.

kenma
i killed your minecraft dog

(y/n)'s eyes went wide. not only did he play minecraft without her but he also killed Leg? the one and only dog she named after the team's chaotic first year? now he has crossed the line.

(y/n)
you did wHaT?!

kenma
i was killing zombies and he jumped in my way

(y/n)
you know it takes at least two hits to kill a dog?

kenma
it was an accident

(y/n)
you hit him twice accidentally?

kenma
yes

(y/n)
i'm logging in and i'm going to push your ass into lava✨
-(y/n) is no longer active!

(y/n) was furious now. Leg was the first ever dog she tamed on their server. she had many others but they got either lost or died because of their own stupidity of jumping into lava or attacking way too many mobs. but Leg was always there and she protected him with everything she had. and Kenma killed him? she will push him in lava with his full diamond gear.

she watched the loading dirt screen in front of her, her finger already on the mouse, ready to attack Kenma the second she sees him. she spawned in their humble house they've been building for the past couple of months and she was ready to riot but a sign in front of her stopped her. there was nothing but an arrow on the sign, pointing the way she is supposed to go. (y/n) wasn't stupid so she checked Leg's corner covered in red carpets to see him there sitting, watching her every move. what is that pudding head up to? she thought.

she decided to follow the path created by the signs. it led her outside their house and towards their weed farm. behind the weed farm was a forest with a stone path and lamps (y/n) build for the aesthetic effect. it was like this most of the time. Kenma builds and (y/n) decorates.

after (y/n) reached the end of the path, she watched the screen with her mouth wide open. there was a huge heart created out of all the flowers in the game. (y/n) figured Kenma had to raid her flower chest but she will let it pass this time. Kenma's character was standing in the middle of the heart with a sign in front of him which read: i love you. (y/n) just chuckled with her cheeks red and glowing eyes. she had no idea what to do so she picked up her phone and saw a small green dot next to Kenma's name, telling her he is active.

(y/n)
you're lucky Leg is alive
i love you too