𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴|𝙏𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙐ʳᵉᶜᶜᵘᵉˢᵗ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

request by johsike & creamyluna_

university au!

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

you walked through the park in the middle of your university campus with the books almost falling from your arms. the park was mainly empty now as most of the students had classes but you made your schedule pretty pleasing. you finally made it to your favourite place in the park by a huge tree where you just dropped all of your books on the ground.

you reached inside your (f/c) bag for a blanket which you kneeled down to spread out, your yellow floral dress swaying around your body. the sun was hitting your back in full strength so you were glad to hide in the shadow of the tree. you took out your laptop together with your water bottle and some snacks you brought, like fresh fruit or sandwiches.

you put in your earphones to listen to your favourite playlist while opening the draft for your project which you needed to finish. you wanted to finish it right now and you thought you wouldn't be bothered until a certain redhead spotted you in the park.

despite the hot weather, he wore black pocket pants with some chains attached to them and a white loose t-shirt. he had a black cap on his head, covering his red hair which was left down today, surprisingly. he put his hands in the pockets of his pants before he started whistling and walking towards you. a better idea struck his mind so he decided to hide behind the tree and scare you, what a shame this boy didn't notice the earphones in your ears.

"boo!" he exclaimed as he jumped out from behind the tree but you didn't even flinch and continued writing your project. you then noticed him waving in front of you and lifted your gaze to see your best friend standing there.

"oh, hey Satori! wanna join me?" you smiled at him and he was dumbfounded for a while before he plopped himself on the blanket and grabbed a grape, throwing it into his mouth while putting his arms behind his head. you were silent for the next couple of minutes, just the sounds of you typing filling the air. Tednou blew out some air in annoyance and looked up at you.

you were furrowing your eyebrows as you were concentrating, which he found incredibly cute of course but he'd rather talk with you. he grabbed a blueberry and threw it at you, to which you just smirked and once he did it again, you opened your mouth and caught it.

"pay attention to me!" he whined and this time, he threw his cap at you which you calmly put on your head with the flap in the back. you enjoyed teasing him like this but you were also grateful for your hair doing a great job at hiding your blushing cheeks. you didn't notice Tendou crawling towards you but once you did, his head was already on your lap to which your face exploded in red.

"fine, fine!" you exclaimed and pushed him off of you, together with your laptop. Tendou wasted no time to slam your laptop shut and glare at you and that was when you noticed his hair today. you squaled and crawled towards him. you turned him so his back was facing you and you pushed him down so you could reach his hair.

"now you pay me attention..." he mumbled to which you just smacked his head and ran your fingers through his hair.

"shut up." you grabbed a small piece of hair at the front and put it in a ponytail. it was sticking up and Tendou looked up as he stuck out his pierced tongue at you. you hated yourself that the thought about kissing him passed your mind and your face heated up again. you were best friends! you can't afford to ruin this relationship.

"you don't have classes?" he asked you as you ran your fingers through his smooth hair before moving and reaching over to grab a strawberry. you just shook your head and Tendou couldn't stop himself from watching you eat the red fruit.

"you?" you asked in exchange to which Tendou laid down and put his arms behind his head.

"skipping." he shrugged and you immediately hit his shoulder after that.

"that's the second time this week! you're going to get kicked out!" you panicked and Tendou just laughed before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down. you hit his chest harshly and before you had the chance to get back up, his arms sneaked around your waist and you were, well, unable to get up.

"i'm joking." he whispered into your ear, shivers running down your spine once his breath hit your face. tears prickled at the edges of your tears. you couldn't imagine not having this weirdo around. so you just gently hit his chest before relaxing and laying down on his body.

"you better be." you whispered and wanted to close your eyes for a second but the crazy boy didn't give you the chance once he pushed you over as he lifted his body. you yelled out as you fell over and the cap you still had on your head was suddenly in your face.

"look at you, all cute and stuff." Tendou smirked and leaned way too close to your face, you being too shocked to back up. he tilted his head before throwing a single raspberry in his mouth. you were about to move but his lips pressed against your forehead stopped you from doing anything. you backed up with your palm pressed on your forehead, where he kissed you seconds ago. Tendou was just grinning and grabbed his cap from your head, throwing it on his and casually walking away. "you better finish that project (y/n)! i wanna take you out this evening!"

it took you a few seconds to get back to your senses. did he just kiss you? taking you out? as a date? so many questions and he just walks away?

"hey Satori Tendou, get your ass back here!" you yelled as you stood up and ran after the redhead.