𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺|𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙔𝘼𝙈𝘼ʳᵉᶜᶜᵘᵉˢᵗ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

request by popXi-

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

(y/n) walked down the streets with earphones blasting music in her ears. she passed many shops while she was looking for something to impress her long time crush, Tobio Kageyama. he was a tough one really, but it seemed like (y/n) sees him in a completely different way than anyone else. her stomach flips whenever his slender fingers toss a ball during practice and her heart feels like exploding whenever his innocent cute expression takes over his face when he buys milk from the vending machine. 

everything seemed way too complicated, way too colorful, simply something Kageyama would call ugly rather than pretty. (y/n) was about to give up when a simple necklace caught her eye in a small shop. it was thin it almost seemed like it would break and a small golden circle was hanging on it with glass in it. a small beautiful blue flower was put inside the glass and it immediately reminded (y/n) of Kageyama's blue eyes. this is it, she thought and wasted no second to spend her money on the necklace.

(y/n) happily skipped through the school halls with the new necklace hanging around her neck, sticking out quite nicely. she smiled once she saw the setter going in front of her and she sped up to catch up with him.

"Kageyama!" she smiled once she matched his speed. the boy got flustered when (y/n) suddenly appeared next to him. the two couldn't make their crushes more obvious. everyone knew about it except for them, of course. meanwhile, his blue eyes wandered down and noticed the new piece of jewelry around (y/n)'s neck. a needle of jealousy pierced through his heart. did someone give it to her? who is it? stupid questions ran through his brain but he was too scared to ask the girl. "how are you today?" the girl smiled with her cheeks dusted in pink, same as Kageyama's

"i'm good, you look great today." he said once they reached the door to his class. (y/n) stopped in her tracks after those words left his mouth.

"y-you really think so? thank you!" she stuttered out and fidgeted with the necklace between her fingers. it must me important to her, Kageyama thought. the bell suddenly made them both jump and (y/n) started to panic since her class is on the exact opposite side of the school. "I'll see you at practice!" she winked at him and ran down the halls towards her classroom while mentally yelling at herself for stuttering in front of Kageyama.

the boy walked inside the classroom with his eyebrows furrowed. could it be that he wasted his time to make a move on (y/n) and someone was faster than him? Hinata noticed the weird expression the setter was pulling off and watched how he sat down, totally dumbfounded.