𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬-𝘰𝘶𝘵|𝙃𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙏𝘼ʳᵉᶜᶜᵘᵉˢᵗ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

request by KATSUKIATTO

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

Hinata missed (y/n). he missed seeing her face just a few inches away from his. he missed touching her. he missed her scent and her voice. he just missed her. it's not like they broke up, they've been together happily for a few months now so they are still in the honeymoon phase. but what keeps them apart are the new rules about going out and the quarantine itself.

online school sucks and Hinata always struggled to keep his attention during the online classes. when they normally went to school, he was always excited to see (y/n). she is smart so she always took extra classes while Hinata had practice. she always joined them at the store of coach Ukai and then they walked home together since they live just a few houses away. 

Hinata never thought those few houses would ever be such a big distance. he felt like he saw (y/n) years ago and as if she lived on the other side of the world. sure, they kept texting and calling about how school sucks and how Hinata misses volleyball and how (y/n) gets extra work from her extra classes. Hinata never thought he'd miss something more than volleyball but that was before he and (y/n) started dating. 

so here he was at 11 pm, laying on his bed and staring at the silent phone he was holding above him. he wanted (y/n) to text him, to call him but the last text from her was she explaining that tomorrow she is taking an online test from her extra biology class and that she has to study. she's either doing that or she is asleep already. Hinata was also grateful for having such a smart girlfriend because whenever he struggled with his own homework, that being most of the time, she always tried to help him and eventually gave up, doing the homework for him. this time, he wanted to help her, at least support her if nothing else. and his dumb ass got an idea. 

ever since quarantine started, there has been two types of police watches in the streets. first one being the one which doesn't care much if you're out and pretends they don't see you. the second one being the super strict officers who don't have a problem with dragging people to their doors and yelling at them in front of their parents. and because Hinata is the lucky winner, the second type keeps watch in his street. 

Hinata got dressed in black sweatpants and his black volleyball jacket, he put a black beanie on his head to cover his orange hair and a black mask on his face. if he gets caught, at least he won't get scolded because he doesn't wear a mask. since it was late, everyone from his family was already asleep so he opened the door and silently walked down the stairs, taking his keys and escaping as quietly as possible. 

he peeked in the street and the police officer was nowhere to be seen so he was probably strolling through the other street. he jumped on the sidewalk and in front of him was an obstacle of a three hundred meter run to (y/n)'s house. and before he could even take one step, a voice from behind stopped him.

"hey you! it's way past the curfew, what are you doing outside!" the police officer yelled at Hinata and the boy wasted no time to put his mass of energy to use. he started running even faster than when he is racing Kageyama. it was hard for him to breathe in the mask but he is not a karen and kept it on even though the street was empty. 

a plan was actually born in his brain about shaking off the officer. there is a side alley by (y/n)'s house so if he runs in there and around her house, the officer will follow him and he will have enough time to jump over the fence at the front and get lost. and that's exactly what he did. he ran in the alley where he bumped into some trashcans and pushed them down, raising attention in (y/n) because she for sure heard that. the girl put down her textbook and notes and opened her window. seeing her boyfriend running around her house with a police officer surprised her and later she had trouble keeping in her laughter but for the sake of Hinata surviving, she had to. she watched him use his jumping skills in climbing over the fence while the officer was still searching for him behind her house. his  orange head hid in the bushes by the door and waited for (y/n) to open the door.

"good evening miss! haven't you seen a boy dressed in all black running around here?" the officer asked once he noticed (y/n) in the window. she rapidly shook her head.

"i saw someone running down the street though!" she answered and the officer took off while thanking her. once he was gone, she closed the window and jumped down the stairs to the entrance door. she unlocked it as silently as possible and chopped Hinata's head peeking from the bush. he stood up and rubbed his head covered in leaves. "are you stupid?" the girl asked and dragged him inside so the officer wouldn't catch them.

"don't call me stupid, you sound like Kageyama." the boy whined and finally smiled once he saw (y/n) in front of him. he was finally close to her again so he wasted no time to hug her as tight as possible and once he pulled away, he kissed her passionately. (y/n) was left speechless with her cheeks flustered after that and she blinked for a few times at her grinning boyfriend.

"where did that come from?" she asked Hinata while she dragged him up the stairs to her room. sure, it was dangerous for him to leave his house and she was originally going to scold him about it but once she saw him in front of her after all these years and he completely swept her off the ground with the kiss, it was as if all of the anger just left her body. 

(y/n)'s room was a mess from all the studying but Hinata solved it quickly by pushing all of the textbooks and papers from the bed to the ground. he jumped on her bed and took off his volleyball jacket and handed it to his girlfriend.

"you can keep this for now, so you can have something from me when we have to be apart now." he smiled widely and (y/n)'s heart skipped a beat at that. he was borrowing her his volleyball jacket, one of the most precious things to him. she shakily took it and slipped her arms through the sleeves of it, hugging herself while inhaling Hinata's scent. in the meantime, the boy opened his arms for (y/n) to jump in them. she wasted no second and Hinata wrapped his arms around her small body, pulling her closer and cuddling her as if his life depends on it. the girl just giggled while Hinata rubbed his nose in her (h/c) hair, his breath tickling her neck.

"Sho?" the girl tried to get his attention even though the boy was already getting drunk by her scent so he just hummed in response. "you do realize you have to go back, right?" the girl giggled and Hinata's body suddenly stiffened and stopped moving.

"crap!" the boy yelled out. "the officer will probably kick my ass back anyway."