𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶|𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼ʳᵉᶜᶜᵘᵉˢᵗ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

request by kloepika

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

you loved your 190.1 centimetres tall boyfriend. the relationship with him was different, but that's what you love about it. he wasn't your typical cheesy guy, he did his things his way. mainly teasing you a lot and making you flustered in front of the guys but then making it up to you when you spent the night together, watching movies and just being dorks. 

it is true that Tsukishima has trouble showing his love for you in a nice way. he won't go to you and kiss your cheek or hug you all of a sudden. no, he will rather tease you and make fun of you. but when he does show his emotions it's when he gets jealous. and he gets jealous a lot.

the main reason for his jealousy is Daichi, the captain. you and he are friends for as long as you can remember. your parents are friends and that means you two had to hang out when you were little. you attended the same middle school and when Daichi went off to high school, you immediately chased after him, ending up at Karasuno as well. 

you ended up in class with two dorks called Kageyama and Hinata, who you, later on, met through Daichi again. you became something of a manager to the volleyball team because you promised you would hang out with Daichi more but him being busy with the team didn't leave you two much time. so you ended up attending the practice, helping Kyoko and just watching the boys. your eyes always wandered to Tsukishima but you were too shy and he had his ego way too high to ask you out so the team decided to set you up with him and you ended up having a good time. after a few weeks, he asked you to be his girlfriend which caught you by surprise but you of course agreed. 

you spend most of your time together but you still make sure to pay your attention to Daichi. you go out for dinner every friday which makes Tsukishima jealous but he always shakes it off. but today was different. 

the practice started a few minutes ago and you walked in with filled water bottles, placing them on the ground next to Ennoshita and Narita. they seemed to be on a break now. Kageyama and Hinata were practising their quicks with help from Asahi and coach Ukai was spiking at Daichi and Nishinoya. you didn't see your boyfriend anywhere, he was probably still in class with Yamaguchi. 

you saw that coach was running low on volleyballs so you stood up and walked behind Daichi and Noya to collect some but it turned out to be a bad idea. neither Daichi nor Noya was able to receive a spike and it hit the wall right in front of you in full speed. you yelled out and dropped the balls you were holding.

"(y/n)! are you okay!" coach yelled from the other side of the net and you just gave him a thumbs-up, still trying to catch your breath. Daichi walked over to you and patted your head with his gentle smile, trying to calm you down.

"how are you guys able to receive that! my arms would fall off!" you exclaimed and Daichi just chuckled, leading you to the court where he was standing a couple of seconds ago. "what are you doing?" Daichi didn't answer and stood behind you, where he kicked you behind your knees so you crouched down a bit. he leaned over your shoulder, pressing his body on your from behind. your cheeks heated up from the contact but Daichi just grabbed your wrists and lifted your arms, connecting them in front of you.

"give us a light one coach!" he yelled and Ukai nodded, spiking gently and you. you were scared and closed your eyes but Daichi moved your arms and once you felt the ball touch your forearms, you opened your eyes to see the ball bounce back safely. 

"i did it!" you exclaimed and turned around with a smile, jumping up and giving Daichi a high five. he smiled and ruffled your hair to which you just groaned. 

"you might as well join the girls' team at this point." he joked and you puffed out your cheeks, walking off to collect the volleyball again. you stopped though once you saw the blonde middle blocker in the door with his best friend. he looked pissed, way more than normally. you didn't know why but if you paid more attention, you'd notice that he was standing there for some time now and saw your whole interaction with the captain. you smiled and jumped over to Tsukishima, giving him a peck on his cheek to which Yamaguchi understood he should just join the others.

"hey Tsukki! what's wrong?" you asked with a smile and Tsukishima just glared at you, eyeing the whole gym before dragging you outside behind the corner where no one could see you. 

you didn't even blink and Tsukishima already gave you a rough kiss which was very surprising to you because normally he is never like this in public. you didn't complain though and kissed him back, to which he just growled and pushed you against the wall of the gym. the make out session lasted a couple of minutes before you pulled away to catch your breath. your cheeks were burning up and Tsukishima had a smirk plastered on his face at the sight of you. 

"w-what's gotten into you?" you asked, flustered and staring into his eyes. 

"i don't know, maybe the sight of the captain being all over my girlfriend isn't actually pleasing to me." he shrugged his shoulders and gave you a kiss on your forehead before letting you go and walking in the gym like nothing happened. you blinked a couple of times before putting it all together. you felt embarrassed but also kinda pleased that Tsukishima got jealous, even though he knows what kind of a relationship you have with Daichi.

"Tsukki wait! you can't just leave me here like this!" you yelled before you chased after him in the gym, followed by the eyes of everyone, who clearly noticed your flustered face and Tsukishima's pleased one.