𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦|𝙆𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙊ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

you loved it when Kuroo was with you. it felt like cloud nine. as if the entire world disappeared and that is why you felt so bad when a sudden headache and exhaustion hit you like a truck.

your day was alright, same as always. your smile was spread on your face since the morning, your dad dropped you off at school and there you annoyed Kenma, your classmate and best friend, the whole day. you met up with Kuroo for lunch and enjoyed his flirty teasing and jokes. you sometimes fed him with your lunch while he did the same with his. and after the last bell rang, you separated and went to your clubroom where you played the strings of the guitar with your clubmates.

so why did this annoying headache hit you and felt like your head is about to explode?

when you opened the door to your house, your mom and dad were already seated by the table for dinner, waiting for you. a pang of pain hit your heart when you had to excuse yourself because you were feeling tired and unwell. your mom gave you an understanding smile while you kissed your dad on his cheek and climbed the stairs up to your room with a glass of water. 

you opened the door to your room with your elbow as you were already taking off the knee-high socks of your uniform. you gulped down the glass in a minute and thank god you did that because otherwise it would have been spilled on the floor from how Kuroo startled you. he was seated by your table, probably doing his chem homework because he had a smile on his face.

"jesus Tetsu! you're breaking into my house now?" you hissed at him and threw the backpack in the corner of your room. he just smiled at you and ran his hand through his messy black hair. it was a little bit damp, signaling he must have taken a shower.

"i went here right after my practice and your parents let me in. i wanted to surprise you," he smirked and you can't be angry at this soft boy for long. you got stuck in school because of cleaning duties in your club and he replied just with a sad emoji when you texted him that you will be unable to meet him after school.

Kuroo stood up and plopped himself in your black beanbag in the corner and opened his arms for you. you smiled weakly and curled up in his arms, your head resting on his chest. your nose got hit by his shampoo and body wash and it was the most satisfying scent for you. it almost lulled you to sleep while Kuroo kept running his long fingers through your hair. 

"hey hey, don't go sleeping on me. you still gotta shower babe," he whispered in your ear which made you shiver but you were too tired to react in any other way than just hum in response. he started to poke your cheek until you got annoyed and your headache worsened. you stood up from his warm embrace and gathered your pajamas which consisted of Kuroo's shirt you stole and shorts.

your shower was quick and mainly cold because you hoped it would wake you up and ease the pain so you could spend more time with your loving boyfriend. but after you stepped out of the shower, you were still tired, haunted by a headache, and now even cold. you quickly rushed to your room where Kuroo was back by the table, continuing his homework. he was deep into it so he didn't turn around when you came in and you still found it incredibly cute when he nibbled on his lip when he was concentrated. you jumped into your bed the opposite way, leaving your legs by the pillows and you rolled up the blanket under your head for support. it was silly really but this way, you felt like you're closer to Kuroo. you put on your evening playlist which you knew doesn't bother Kuroo when he's studying and it slowly and calmingly filled the room from the speakers in the corners of your ceiling.

you tried to remain awake as you watched Kuroo's huge figure by your small table doing his homework. from time to time he would stretch his arms or crack his back which normally annoyed you but you were too tired to speak. your eyelids became heavy and you tuned out the whole world as eventually, you fell asleep. 

you woke up but you refused to open your eyes. you felt Kuroo's arms wrapped around you and his body against yours from the other side. you took a deep breath and pressed yourself closer to his body and you felt his grip around you tighten which signaled that he is awake too. it felt so relieving when there was no headache and your head felt as light as a feather. 

you finally fluttered your eyes open when you felt Kuroo press a soft kiss on your forehead. your (e/c) eyes met his golden ones and a soft smile immediately grew on your face. you leaned in for a short sweet morning kiss and reached up to play with his morning hair which was pretty much the same as his normal hair.

"what knocked you out yesterday so early?" he asked in his morning groggy voice which you would kill for. thank god it was saturday and you once again got the chance to hear it.

"i was really tired, and i had a massive headache," you whispered and leaned against his chest again. you knew that today is going to be a lazy day for both of you, meaning you won't get out of bed until lunch.

"it was cute. i turned around and you were curled up in the blanket like a small cat." he chuckled and kissed your head once again. Kuroo was now laying on his back and you were pretty much laying on top of him with your legs tangled between each other. 

"at least i fell asleep watching something i love." you smiled and looked up, only to see his cheeks slightly red. he tried to cover it by kissing you, but it was too late and you teased him about it the whole day.