⁺ ᵇᵒⁿᵘˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

Start from the beginning

He was positive that it was her, in his dream seconds ago.

Wait, not just that time. But, every damn time before he met her in real life.

Upon it, he grabbed his grey hoodie and put it onto himself before leaving his bed empty in a hurried manner.

He can't take it anymore. He needed his answer.

So, he decided to seek it from her.

He needed her, so bad.

---

It was a bit cold that night and she only got a hoodie to warm her up.

"Fresh air, huh?" she scoffed to no one but herself.

She had her hands tucked in the hoodie's side pockets, kicking every stone that dare to stand in front of her steps.

Comparing the stone size in a mumbling manner as she walked, "Tiny, big, tiny, tiny, big, bi-"

"Ouch!"

Her eyes were wide open. She had the big one kicked and flew to the person's left leg.

"I'm sor-"

Her words couldn't get to the end once she saw the face of the leg's owner.

That handsome face of him. Plus, a pair of an awkward grin across his faceㅡ Jaehyun's face.

"Jaehyun...? What...are you doing here?"

She looked around her and back to him, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

The awkward grin on his face slowly changed as he took each step closer toward her, making the rhyme of her calm breathing changed into a shallow one.

The night was supposed to be dark, but the moonlit lights on them as if they were in the spotlight of the theater stage.

His grin changed into a thin line once he was right in front of her, eyes seem so deep in thought. Even Byul suddenly had the feeling that she was forgetting how to breathe properly.

What on earth was happening actually?

---

The two were so into each other presence. They didn't even notice the red shadow behind the nearby tree. It was watching them so closely as a smile appeared across its face.

"We should help them, right?"