I

The next door couple were shouting to each other so loud that she can hear it so clearly what were they talking about and the swearing words like crystal clear. Byul even thiught that hey needed a bucket full of holy water for each of them since they swear a lot.

There were even the sound of crashing there, crashing here and crashing everywhere. Like everywhere in their house were a garbage field. They just cannot live a day without fighting. And that kind of wast of their energy.

Damn, they were so loud. Especially, every night. And since it was Friday, you might want to leave the house immediately. But in her case, she cannot do that and she did not want to. Even though the neighbour were so loud every time she got home from work. Yeah, every single time you can say that.

"Why can they just kill each other already?"

She asked herself but then, snickered once she heard them gone silent already. Finallyyy- did she just say finally? She immediately regretted it as she groaned when she heard the little dirty noises from their door. Made out, indeed. GROSS. She spatted faintly the word toward their door.

Just gross. And she was like; 'Can they be a little considerate about the other neighbours on this floor? No, they just care about their freaking fun. Well, let just forget about them 'cause I got a lot of problem already and needed to get in my house for sure to solve all of it. Thanks to my big brother'. Note; sarcasm.

She pushed the key into the keyhole of her fainted yellow door, twisting it as the door made a 'click' sound. She was about to step into the open door when suddenly, she felt that she kicked something. It made prevent herself from stepping more and glanced her eyes downward face to face with a-

"Doll?"

She exclaimed more to herself,yebrows knitted in confusion. She realised something odd. There was no kid at all on that floor because, married couple always get the first until fifth floor for their child safety. So, no way a kid came up to 10th floor just to leave their doll here, on her door step.

Despite of how weird the situation was, she choose to be optimism. She kneel down on her knee as she put her bag to her left side.

Once her hand touched the doll, her eyes took the view of it. And it surprised her, on how the doll looked like; a K-pop idol's doll merchandise.

Just familiar word appeared in her mind at the time. Maybe it got the pretty face? By looking at it appearance, it was surely a boy character doll. Pretty boy at least.

Snapped from the thought into the real situation, she noticed something else. There was a note behind the doll's head. In one second, the note already in her hand and a second later, unfolded note lay on her bare hand. In it, written;

ALL YOU NEED IS ME,
I'M YOUR TOY

After read it in once, it gave her stomach some uneasy plus nervous feeling. She thought, 'that was so weird. Why on earth-'

She was thinking that there was someone trying to play some prank on her or was she just overthinking about it? She turned her head to look around the hall to find someone or something but she was welcome by an empty hall only. No one was there except her.

She took the doll with her into her apartment as fast she could. Nonetheless, she was actually unusually a bit scared about the weird note. Positive, think positive Byun Byul. A doll is harmless, right?

She ended up asking herself, "Even it has the weird note within it?"

Maybe..... it just nothing.

-----------------------
September, 19. i edit the whole page because i think it kinda cringy and so old and had a lot of typos jsjsjs the most important thing is, the pov! i change it into third person pov