⁺ ᵇᵒⁿᵘˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

Just like Jaehyun, from the cafe, had promised, they were touring around by legs, guided by his truly; Jung Jaehyun.

He was so full of passion when he explained every inch and corner of the places as if, he lived there for centuries already.

While he was doing the favor, Byul only kept her mouth shut and enjoying every moment. The way he explained everything in so much passion reminded her of those times when she brought him out of her apartment to do some shopping for him. Back then, he was so passionate on talking about his love for piano.

And that just gave her an idea.

"Urmm, Jaehyun?"

When she called out his name, his lecture stop abruptly and he had his eyes on her, giving Byul all the attention she need completely.

But, to Byul, to have that kind of attention and focus from him had made her cheeks warm. The action was bold, different from when he was just a toy and all he did was been insecure and fragile. Unlike human Jaehyun, he was rather bold and spontaneous than the past one.

It made Byul confuse about how different they act when both of Jaehyun were actually the same person. Same person but a different personality. Or, so she thought.

"Yes, Ms. Byul?"

That also reminded her about their first meet, where Jaehyun used to call her with the old fashion title, 'MY LADY'.

Being with him totally reminded her of the past. It was a common thing to be reminded of a few pieces of him back then but at the same time, it felt weird to her when it was just her who remember everything.

To be honest, she felt a bit lonely.

Nevertheless, she swallowed the bitterness of truth and flashed him a small smile.

"Please, drop the formality. Just call me Byul."

When she thought his grin couldn't even be wider than before, she was wrong. As soon as she asked him to drop the formality, his grin became wider and more boyish.

"Okay, Byul. Sooo, what's up?"

Even his tune change, in a good way of course. She liked it even better. It made her feel comfortable.

She bit her lower lip to prevent a girlish smile to pop out but her facial face can't hide it. Her cheeks became warmer than before and a pair of blushed cheeks appear.

When was the last time she even felt that way? Like a teenager in love? Was it before or was it never in her lifetime?

She thought it was just her who had gone crazy there but she got it wrong, again.