X

edited 

It had been a week Jaehyun stayed with me. And, for the long week, I had learned a lot about him. He really loved cooking, so, it will be literally him who cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst in the other hands, it will be me who would constantly go out for the grocery since I can't cook. He kept on saying to me that I should use him while I can, just like what the note said before. He said I should use him as a toy. But I couldn't bring myself to do that to him.

So, I'll just use him as my personal chef and not in a bad way as what he had told me before. Been a slave and torturing his physical. No, I just...couldn't.

"Let's find you a suit."

I said as I walked into the B&W's garment boutique with Jaehyun, who seem lost like a child.

The staffs greet us and one of them actually leaded us the way to the measuring room after I had explained him what I want.

Since I'm unconsciously childish, I still want Baekhyun to receive my revenge on his wedding day. And if you think that I'm going to make Jaehyun as my hitman on Baekhyun's wedding, you're wrong. I was actually going to steal the bride and the bridegroom's light only. I meant, we, Jaehyun and me.

That's why, I'm going to buy a very stunning suit for Jaehyun since he's going to be my suppose to be boyfriend that Baekhyun had always wanted to meet. Well, you got your wish come true then, bro-ther.

"Byul, what are they-"

These past week, Jaehyun didn't stutter whenever he communicated with me and surprisingly, he can called me by my name casually. And we both actually kind of relax with each other. Like we knew each other for a long time. I even freely laughed when I'm around him whenever he flustered and some times spaced out a lot everytime he learned a new thing with me every single day.

"Relax. They just want to measure you before you can try a suit."

It took exactly, five minutes for the staff to measure him. I was busy playing with my phone and didn't notice the measuring session was done already. I heard a sigh and it abruptly made me turned to look at my side, which I had to look up a little bit since Jaehyun is way taller than me. I laughed lightly when I found him pouting and that totally made him turned to look at me.

"Byul, how could you?"

I stop myself from laughing too much.

"S-sorry, Jae. Urm...was it uncomfortable for you to have the staff touching you?"

Almost immediately, he nodded. And what he said next made me blushed madly, urm, but maybe not since it was what the staff said since I didn't have a mirror with me all the times to check my face.

"I feel comfortable when only you, who touch me."

Haha, sense the sarcasm please. I knew he know not much after been a toy and hearing him said that with that innocent look...I can't help but mentally slapped myself. He didn't realise about saying like that in public can make people think the weird thing. And it did.

The staffs were trying so hard to compose their professional image, which it did come as a failure cause I'm a psychitrist. I can read people like I can read books.

I closed my eyes in full of embarrassment. I knew they were thinking about dirty things when the real thing was, I only hugged Jaehyun whenever he had a nightmare. Which it  happened, every night. And... I'm used to it already.

To tell you the truth, it made my insomnia gone at the same time.

I tapped my feet on the floor, suddenly felt hot just by standing there with Jaehyun looking at me.