XV

edited 'cause i update this once i woke up from my sleep. like really, hahahah. anyways, enjoy the last chapter! love you all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Jaehyun had vanished from her life like a speck of a dust, Byul was devastated and painfully full of regret for not been able to save Jaehyun from the demon grasp. She had promised to him that she will save him but, she couldn't. She was just a completely human being, who had tried her best on living as normal as she can while surviving in the cruel world which she cannot avoid by using some super power or magic.

She is just a human.

But even she is a human, it did not stop her from getting and having Jaehyun back to her.

She was told by her best friend about Yuta and how she encountered or more to; how she got Yuta back after he was taken aback by the demon.

Her best friend had experienced the same situation as her, which it made more sense to her as to how Yuta and Jaehyun seem to know each other on their first encounter that day. Out of all the plot of her story, Byul had herself fully focus on how her best friend got Yuta back with her. She had found Yuta when she was travelling in Hongkong, where he was actually working in a bakery with a guy called by Sicheng.

It may sound weird, but Byul actually took her friend advice seriously and went out of her comfort zone; her hometown, and venture over the seaㅡ to Barcelona.

Don't ask why but something about that place made her choose it over other countries. Maybe, that time, she should follow whatever her heart told her to do. Before she flew to Barcelona, she made a call to her brother, she did not know why she actually decided to call him. Well, maybe because he is the only family she got?

"Why Barcelona out of sudden? Now, I'm kinda worry. Is it because of me?" she felt bad when her brother blamed himself for the cause of her sudden wish to go to Barcelona.

She averted her view from looking at the other passengers to the window, eyebrows knitted together as she played with her fingers in anxious, "Baek, trust me. It's not because of you."

"I told you already that I'm going with Hima and her boyfriend, so, don't worry."

She can hear him sighing from the other side, making her heart beat in nervous. It had been a long time, since she had someone, a family member, actually worried about her well-being. It used to be Hima and her secretary. It was kind of new, to have her brother worried about her after a long time.

"Alright then, kiddo."

She smiled at the nickname. He used to call her that back then.

"So, urm...are you going to miss my wedding too?" she can imagine that her brother currently having his left foot on the floor, tapping the poor floor. He used to do that whenever he felt embarrassed by his own words.

She laughed at him, making the latter groaned at her, realizing that his little sister still remember his habit. She was too engrossed with the phone call till she did not realize that her flight was about to fly.

When Hima tapped her shoulder, she knew that she needed to end the call.

"I'm not going to miss it, I promise you."

She looked around her, the other passengers already turned their phone off.

"I...urm, talk to you later then."

Before he can say anything, she ended the call and turned the phone off afterward. It was too obvious that the both of them were not ready to end the call at all.