VI

Jaehyun. A boy that claimed himself as my toy. A boy that came from nowhere into my single apartment without I knew. The first boy that addressed me as My Lady. Boy or man? I'm confused.

"Did Hima sent you?"

He surely did has the look though. The manly scrupted facial face, pale skin,that charming lips and beautiful eyes. Man, he was totally the man of women's dream.

"Who is this Hima, My Lady?"

Again with the My Lady's title. I shake my head from drooling too much over this perfect creature. And waitㅡ he didn't know Hima?

"Hima, the one's that sent you- oh gosh, my head."

My head was pounding as on my body felt like a jelly got 'em shake on the plate. Friday was a hell in the office and Saturday? Sure, surely this Jaehyun-boy just added another problem after one and another with that dumb ass big brother.

"My Lady, are you alright?"

With his muscular arms, which I can obviously felt it, suddenly wrapped around me whom actually looked so small like really small compared to his huge frame.

"I'm a-alright,"

I lied. I'm actually hungry. But, what if I said the truth? Maybe, he will take the advantage and kill me because I'm weak as an octopus. Much alike any drama I watched in television. He could, I guess since he was the stranger in the house. My house.

I couldn't think straight. Half of me wanted him to hold me in his arms and asked him to cook some breakfast for me but then, the other halfㅡ got the opposite idea.

Hence, I didn't know neither where did he came from nor how did he came here.

"How did you get into my house? I do remember that I didn't let any stranger into my house last night."

I still had the strength to ask him despite of the fact that my stomach actually felt the pain. I need breakfast.

But then, I can't let this stranger called Jaehyun be in my house. That was totally not a good idea.

I was too occupied with my mind which I didn't realise that I already been carried like a bridal by Jaehyun toward the kitchen island. One thing got my nerve impulse workedㅡ knife.

My eyes widen upon realising it.

"Hey! Are you trying to kill-"

As I tried to fight him weakly, he just simply ignored my shout and put me down to one of the high stool beside the kitchen island.

Dumbfounded.

"My Lady,"

He sighed. Wow, he actually do sigh too. I thought killer didn't sigh.

My lips suddenly zipped up as if he was the one did that to me. I fall into the mute me.

"It was you,"

Huh? What was me?

"You're the one that took me into your house last night."

Me? Did I reallyㅡ

I looked at him whilst my brain tried to memorise the yesterday or more like last night event. Urm...no. I didn't remember his face though. Vividly, he does look familiar...

Maybe one of my client?

"How...?"

I ended up asking him, which it was strange. I didn't ask stranger. Geez, hunger done that to me.

"The answer is still the same, My Lady."

He answered and I groaned under my breath. I tried my best to remember about yesterday. Falling deeply into it and finally...

The yesterday scene of me, where I brought a doll into my house together with me. That was. all.

But, it didn't made sense at all. Jaehyun is a human and the doll was the one that I brought in. Not him.

How can it be linked?

"The doll,"

The words only made Jaehyun snapped to look at me intensely, waiting for me to finish with my words.

"...was it you?"

I may sound like the teenagers who like to read and watch supernatural genre. Plus, it was normal to me before for believing it and still for now.

Therapists always got the rare cases to handle and so be it for me too.

A smile along the deep dimple appeared on his face. Didn't notice that he got the dimple.

"My Lady, you got it right."

He exclaimed and kind of happy with my answer.

I wish that I can ask him more to confirm it but...I can't hold it anymore. I did remember that he called himself as my toy. Toy can cook, right?

I felt bad though. A fine boy to be call as toy?

"Can you cook?"

With that, he did a courtesy bow and was about to dissolved into the kitchen.

"Please, drop the courtesy as on My Lady and the butler-like movement. Call me Byul."

He just nodded and gone into the kitchen. Even my eyes kind of blurred, it did captured something before he dissolved.

His body gone tense just now with my words. Did it actually trigger him? Again with the question mark, but why?

----------
*edited