IX ;ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹

Once upon a time, there was a boy, who had been born in such a good family. A rich one. His name was Jung Jaehyun.

He was such a perfect boy. His family was so lucky to have him. After all, that was what chaebol had to be.

One day, on his birthday, Jaehyun felt something was missing inside him. Love. A love from a person, the opposite gender from himㅡ a girl.

When his parents served him his birthday's cake and asked him to make a wish, he did. He made a wish to have the girl that would love him. Not because of his perfect background, but for who he is.

Neither he is in a good condition nor he is in a bad condition. It was like a fairytale-like wish. And he needed it to come true.

Of course, no one can have a life that's so perfect in every part of angle. Perfect always bring the meaning ofㅡ sacrifice.

On that night, before his birthday end, a wave of strong wind pushed his windows and knocked down all of his gifts he got from his parents, friends and relatives.

But strangely, Jaehyun didn't wake from his sleep by the loud occasion. He was too engrossed with his dreamㅡ a deliteful sweet dream.

In his dream, he was walking through the valley of lavenders. The scent of its were tender and quite relaxing his muscles. Hence, he even almost fall like really fall asleep in his own dream too.

When suddenly, his warm eyes captured something. A figure. A girl in white dress. She had her back faced him.

At that moment, he knew by his own instinct...that girl was the one he had wished to has. The one and to be hisㅡ for ever.

With a broad smile, he ran toward the girl. He kept on running with full of hopes but idly, she seem far from his reach even though he had ran a lot further than his current platformㅡ beside a big apple tree.

As he kept on running, the environment that surrounded him, dimly changed. From been such a live garden full of fresh and beautiful lavenders to the death ones.

He stopped in the middle of the sudden dead valley. Out of curiousity, he touched the nearest lavender with his delicate fingers. Surprising, the one he touched had turned into ashes and a peculiar scent spread wildly around his nostril.

The mix of sweet and burn scent. A kind of weird and unique scent to be told.

He thought the scent was too enchanted to be ignore and had has made him forgotten he was on the way toward the girl because of it.

"Lie."

The view changed again as the scent remain lingered around him.

The lie word kept on singing through his head, making him hunched himself to the ground.

That negative word was the enemy. He had been such an honest boy for a long time.

Which he had it enough and abruptly stand steadily on his own bare feet. He took a deep but a little shaking breath before he barked bravely into the air.

"WHAT'S WITH THE LIE?"

He knew there was somebody or something else other than him and- he remembered. THE GIRL!

As immediately as he can, turning his head to the place where the girl had been standㅡ she had gone.

When he turned his view back to his place, he met it through the eyes.