⁺ ᵇᵒⁿᵘˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

Start from the beginning

She didn't realize that Jaehyun was watching her all the time. And to witness Byul was blushing mad because of him made his heart swirl in giddiness.

He had been wondering about it. Why her? He had been on a couple of dates before, thanks to Johnny of course. But, the girls he dated before never had him feeling like how he is with Byul.

And they weren't even on a date.

Just tour guide, tour guide!

The pure and innocent vibe of playdate plus the giddiness he felt when he witnessed the mad blush across Byul's cheeks.

A word crossed his mind as if there was a voice whispered into his clouded mind.

Soulmate.

Could it be the answer to his question? For his own damn mind, he really needed someone to tell him something about it. Him, his feeling, and Byul.

Was there any connection? Maybe, past love life relationship like how the tarot card reader always told him when he stumbled upon one of them? He wondered why.

He wondered about it for the whole damn day he spent with her. And she wondered if she could tell him how much she misses him.

They both got something so deep in their mind while been by each other side. Wondering why and how.

---

That night. Byul couldn't get herself to sleep. She jumped off her hotel bed, making herself comfortable by the bedside where her luggage was located. She opened it and pulled a big hoodie out of it.

It was Jaehyun's.

She sighed, "It won't hurt, right?"

The big hoodie covered her top pajama wear completely once she decided to wear it before getting out of her hotel room.

Maybe she needed a little fresh air.

---

Jaehyun was sleeping but suddenly wide awake as soon as he was into his dream. Or, was it his memory?

Sweats dripping all over his forehead, his breathing didn't rhyme with him too. He was out of breathing.

Eyes blinking while processing the dream he was in just now as his mind too, tried it best on remembering it.

1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds.

"...Byul?"

It was hard to believe but he was so positive about it.