I got you

Heyo Waffle Fires 🔥! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. But... Here is a chapter. I got you!

     Kara's POV:

Love. It is what keeps me up at night. It makes me cry myself to sleep. Knowing that I will never meet my soul mate.

   In greek mythology it is said that Zues created humans with four arms and legs and two heads. Appaled by the creature he split them in half. Thus creating soul mates.

   I don't know if that makes anyone else freaked out, but it does me. That whole thing means that someone out there is the other half of me. That other half of me could end up with someone else causing me to be untrue to myself.

  This whole soulmate thing hurts my head.

   Knowing that the other half of me is out there makes me anxious. What if I never meet them? Ugh.

  Being a human must suck. Although they do have soul mates, they have no actual way to prove who it is. They are fragile creatures. When someone breaks their hearts it does actually hurt their soul.

  There have been the rare tales that humans can sense their soul mate subconsciously... So there is that.

  It would kill me to have my soul mate belong to someone else, and being clueless about it, but still become broken.

  Us werewolves know though. Thank the heavens.

  "Melissa! Hey!" I greet the tired nurse.

"Kara? What are you doing here?" She asks.

  "I couldn't sleep. My house is so empty, you know?" Who knew that I could get a fear of being alone

"Oh. I am sorry dear. You are welcome to sleep in my guest room tonight." She says worriedly and yawns.

  "Rough day, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess so. A lot more than usual."

  "Oh. Anything I can do?"

"Make sure Scott stays out of trouble." She says as we walk to our vehicles. I brought my bike. "You are not riding that this late." She says motherly.

  "It's fine. My mother and I use to go on midnight rides all the time." I half smile, remembering her.

"No. Absolutely not. Get in my car now young lady." She shakes her head.

"Fine. But only because you have a rough day."

ΩΩΩΩΩΩ
   Melissa opens the door to the house and lets me in. The door was locked?

Walking up the stairs, she sighs in exhaustion.

"Hey, Scott? I'm gonna go to... sleep..." She begins but sees a figure and grabs a baaseball bat. "AHHH!" She screams in panic. "Seriously? Stiles, what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing? God, do either of you even play baseball?" He asks. Really? How could he ask that question right now. But now that I think of it, why does she have a bat?

"What?.. Can you please tell your friend to use the front door?" She asks Scott who walks in. Huh. Where did he come from. I should really pay more attention.

"Kara. Use the front door." He looks me in the eyes and I roll mine.

"Wrong friend." Melissa says annoyed.

"But we lock the front door. He wouldn't be able to get in."

"Yeah, exactly... And, by the way, do either of you care that there's a police-enforced curfew?" There is a curfew? Why am I always last to know?

"No." Scott and Stiles say at the same time.

Melissa sighs, "All right, then. Well, you know what? That's about enough parenting for me for one night, so good night. Oh and Kara is staying the night. Be nice."

"What?" Scott asks Stiles after Melissa leaves.

"My dad left for the hospital fifteen minutes ago... It's the bus driver. They said he succumbed to his wounds."

"Succumbed?" Scott asks stupidly.

Stiles sighs, "Scott, he's dead."

  "Duh." I say plopping on Scott's bed.

"How do you know already?" Scott asks.

"I was just there. Hence why Melissa brought me here."

  "You normally go to the hospital after all your dates?" Scott asks with a raised eyebrow.

  "Only when I am bored."

"So, yes?" Stiles scoffs.