Teeth

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles half jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

  "Almost where?"

  "Your house."

  "What? No, you can't take me there." Derek freaks out."

  "I can't take you to your own house?"

"Not when I can't protect myself!"

  "All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

  "Not yet. I have a last resort."

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles asks as Derek shows the bullet wound to him. "Oh, my God. What is that?" Stiles gags.

Stiles groans from disgust, lOh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." When did we stop the car?

"Start the car. Now."

  "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little Werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles gets all cocky, but it is kinda funny, which leads me to giggle,

  The giggle may have made Derek growl. Werewolves don't like it when they are looked down on by humans... especially in front of their mates.

  "Start the car... or I'm gonna rip your throat out... with my teeth." Hot.

   Stiles looks so shocked, but starts the car anyway and calls Scott.

  "Derek?" I ask leaning forward in my seat in the middle of the back.

  "Hmm?"

"Here." I hand him a wet washcloth. I had a washcloth in my bag and a cold water canister. I am like a nurse on standby.

  He looks down at it, then at me. As if he is asking me to dab his sweat away myself.

Can someone let down a window? This stench of death is not the smell of roses for sure.

He takes it, seeing as I don't move at all. "Thank you, Kara"

   "What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asks Scott on the phone.

   Take him somewhere. Anywhere.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell."

"Like-like what?"

"Like death."

"I am glad somebody smells it too." I scoff. Stiles smirks at me.

  Okay. Take him to the animal clinic.

"What about your boss?"

He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster.

Ha! How ironic that we are going to the vet! This is a moment I shall not forget.

"I know how to pick locks if it's not there." I volunteer my skills.

  "You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you." Stiles gives Scott the phone.

  "Did you find it?" Derek asks Scott on the phone.

   How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million! This house is like the frickin' Walmart of guns!

  "Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?"

   I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

   "Then think about this-- the Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, either you kill with him, or you get killed. So, if you wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." Derek aggressively tells Scott.

   €€€€€€€€€€€