9 Months Later- 12

We were in Damon's sleek black car listening to music and he still wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"Please." I begged one last time as we started to drive further and further from New York.

"No, its a surprise, now just sit back and relax. Were almost there."

I sighed but listened to him anyway. I could wait a few more minutes, after all we had been driving around for about an hour. I knew he had something special up his sleeve since he had already had it planned before he'd even asked me and a part of me felt so special that Damon had gone to this much trouble for a first date. And he had even earned some brownie points when he didn't grab my hand and drive like some guys do when there in the car with there date. He knew his limits, even if we both had already crossed them before, and I respected that about him.

"Close your eyes. And no peaking." He commanded me. I was about to object but decided against it knowing it would please him if I played along. So I placed my hands over my eyes and kept them closed. I felt the car turn and knew we weren't on the asphalt anymore by the sound of the tires rolling over gravel? I felt the car stop and heard him get out of his seat. He hadn't told me to look yet so I was still in darkness when I felt my door being opened.

"Okay you can look now." He said as I gracefully stepped out of the car. I took his hand and let him lead the way. It was dark and I could barely make out his silhouette.

"And here I was excited to see only to be cast back into complete darkness." I said stepping carefully behind him in the heels I had chosen to wear.

"It's only a little bit further. Promise." I followed silently; stumbling once but catching myself before I could fall completely. I started to see lights and I could smell the salt water before we reached the private dock. There was a yacht sitting in the water that was lit up and I could hear soft music coming from it. I was in awe and felt like I had just stepped into a fairy tale as he led me up the steps onto the main deck. There was dim lights all over and a few candles lit on the table that was set for two.

"Well?" He questioned stepping away from my side, outstretching his arms and leaving my hand cold without his.

"I don't know what to say. It's amazing." It truly was and there wasn't even a word in my vocabulary that could describe the scene before me. Magical?

"Thank you." I said as I walked over towards him. He smiled and pulled out my seat at the table. When he sat down he pulled out his phone and hit a few buttons on it. A few seconds after a little bald man came up on deck with a tray and placed the food in front of us.

"Thank you." I said smiling kindly as he started to walk away. He nodded his head and went back inside, returning a minutes later with wine glasses and a bottle. He poured some in our glasses and left the bottle on the table.

"You know I'm only 19 right?"

"Yes but one glass can't hurt." I took a sip from my glass and he did the same. We started to eat making small talk as we did. I told him about what had happened over the past two years and he shared with me some of his adventures. When we were finished the same man came back up and put little deserts in front of us.

"Yum. I love chocolaty things." I smiled and took a bite.

"I'd hoped so. I had no clue what to have made for tonight." By the time we had finished eating half the bottle of wine was gone and I was a little bit tipsy. I couldn't tell whether Damon was or not. A breeze had picked up during dinner and I was getting cold.

"Can we go inside please?" I asked standing up and rubbing my hands over my forearms.

"Sure." I started to follow him and stumbled in my heels.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath. Damon looked back to see my struggling in my shoes and came over and helped me down the stairs. They opened up to a bar on one side and couch with a huge plasma screen across from it.

"Want to watch a movie?" He suggested leading me over to the couch. I nodded my head and sat down to take my heels off.

"Follow me you can pick." I stood up and took his hand intertwining our fingers and let followed him to a room that had a numerous amount of DVD's lining a whole wall. I walked over to it and scanned the movies looking for a good one. Squealing I reached for a movie and showed it to Damon. He laughed at my choice but didn't object. I had chosen a childhood favorite of mine.

"Damon do you have any sweat pants or something? I do not feel like being in this dress anymore."

"Yeah." He said with a slight laugh. "Follow me again." I did and he led me to another room and pulled our a big black tee shirt and plaid pajama pants with draw strings. He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. I stripped of my dress and put his clothes on. Carrying the emerald dress I walked out the door to see him standing against the wall. He looked me up and down before making eye contact.

"Still beautiful." I smiled and together we made our way back out to the main room to watch 'Shiloh'. I sat on the couch and pulled my feet up behind me and waited while he put the movie on. He grabbed a blanket out of a chest I had missed when we walked in and came over to sit next to me with the remote in hand. When he hit play I moved closer and snuggled up to him wrapping the blanket around both of us and resting my head just below his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and held me closer if possible. It was nice.

Halfway through the movie I could tell I was no longer tipsy and it felt good. As the movie was coming to an end I sat up stretched my arms over my head.

"Tonight was wonderful. Thank you." I said for the millionth time that night, and before I could stop myself I leaned in to kiss him. I felt my eyes close and myself leaning closer to him. Once our lips touched I felt sparks. I had meant for it to be a simple peck but once my lips met his it turned into something too delicious to resist. I pulled him closer and sucked on his bottom lip. He didn't respond at first but it didn't take him long to comply and kiss me back. It started out slow and got faster as our bodies moved closer together. He licked my lip and I opened my mouth allowing him to have control. All to soon I pulled away. I looked up at his face to see he was a little dazed at my actions. He smiled and started rubbing circular patterns in my skin with his thumb. I smiled and snuggled back in to him to watch the rest of our movie. We watched another movie after Shiloh and I started to drift off.

'I was falling for him. 2 years and I still caught feelings.'

That was my last thought I slipped into dream land.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a side note I'd like to recommend a really good story to my wonderful readers it's called "Emma changed my life" the author is ibemimi. The stories really good from what I've read so far. I highly recommend it. Well I hope you guys liked this little filler chapter more soon. I promise :)