Listening my name in his tone my heart pounded fast. For the first time in my life, I................Lied. May Allah forgive me,but I lied.

" I don't know it," the words escaped my mouth as calm as it could  which ensured my honesty towards the people presented in the room. Except one......Yes,It's  my Almighty God who knew I lied. It is also not unknown to Him why I lied. Insha Allah He will forgive me. Surely He is fogiveful and kind of all.Astagfirullah.

Wait.How does Fahad know it? How does he know I am lying?

Fahad•

Watching Fathima mesmerized in her own mind, I  realise she is thinking about what happened in Police station.

"Fathima! Are you done day-dreaming?" I say sarcastically.

" How do you know it ,Fahad? I said I didn't know Dark Detective Agent's name!" She asks with worrieness.

"Your mouth said but you......."

" Stop! I know what are you gonna say",She says showing her palm towards me which are warmed up because of holding the hot coffee.

I smirk weirdly. Oh no! What I was gonna say! Astagfirullah! Stupid Fahad! How could you say that you got it by seeing her nervous blue eyes....which were lying! What would she thought! But has she got it?

" You are gonna say ,I am a bad liar,right? How? I acted  very well! Oh my bad! Your DETECTIVE mind! You caught me by seeing my hands,right? I was holding my fingers crossed while lying. Really!" She says smiling.

Thank God she haven't got it. I sigh badly with nervousness.

"Yeah, I got by seeing your fingers crossed... yeah...."

Fathima takes a sip of Coffee.

" Fahad, can you please leave me alone for a moment?" Fathima suddenly asks.

While taking a sip, I stop. I ask,

"Why? "

" Look, I know you have helped me this far.... and I behaved wrong with you...but I don't want to share my father's name.And that money,I also don't want to say what will I do with that money.....with a stranger...."

Hearing Fathima's words, I get some
Weird feeling. I frankly say,

"Stranger? You are joking,right?"

"No, I am not joking."

"Fathima seriously? Do you think I want your father's money?" I say as calmly as I can.

" It's not that....I know..."

"Fine, I don't to want interfere in your personal life.....Do what you want...After all I am a stranger", I say with disappointment.

" Fahad, you are not a stranger! I just..."

" Congrats. We are successful in our case as partners. Thanks for your support Miss Rahman. At last, Happy Birthday, my blessings and wishes,"

I don't know how I say the words. Maybe they aren't rude but calm.
I quickly leave the place with some hurtful things running in my mind.
But my eyes are trying to turn back once again but I forcibly stopped my soul to turn back while gripping my hands. Why? Why does she have to do it? Why do I have to feel this?

(Fathima's POV)

As soon as Fahad says,

"Congrats. We are successful in our case as partners. Thanks for your support Miss Rahman. At last, Happy Birthday, my blessings and wishes,"