Happy or Sad?

Arjun's POV:

I couldn't help but gets tensed seeing Radhika following me in her car. How could she know about me going out at this time? And why would she follow me? Maybe she knew I was the one who kept Dev locked up? No, definitely not. I never showed her any kind of signs about my activity. Why the hell she is following me now?

So many thoughts are ranting in my mind seeing her behind me and i quickly increased the speed to get disappear from her view. To my surprise, even Radhika also increased her speed to make sure that she is not going to miss her view on us.

On the other side, Neil is keeping in touch with my guards who are still in search of that loser. My mind started thinking of so many plans i need to have to make Radhika believe in my words.

Before i process anything else, my mobile started ringing and it's none other than Radhika who is calling me to know my whereabouts.

I ignored her call while looking at Neil who is still talking to the men. I couldn't accept the fact of missing the asshole from my clutch. Now i should take care of him and the guards who was looking at him.

"Get him, get him. Don't lose him at any cost. Lock him up, we are on the way" i see Neil started shouting and i sense that we got him.

I looked at the rear view mirror once again to see Radhika is still following me. A smirk escaped from my lips seeing her car trying to catch mine.

I immediately parked the car on the left side knowing that she will also do the same and she did.

Neil is shocked seeing my actions, i looked at him and said, "Call Sam" with a wink.

He chuckled looking at me and nodded his head after reading my mind what i wanted him to do now.

I got out of my car and walked towards Radhika's who is still inside the car, blinking at me of not knowing what to say or what to do.

I knocked on her car glass door and gestured for it to be down. With a small smile she lowered the glass door down and mumbled, "Hi"

"Why are you following me?" i came straight to the point to know what's the reason behind her chase on me.

She kept quiet for a while and i asked her to come out. She hesitantly got down from her car and looking at me with some sort of curiosity.

"I asked you something" i said when i didn't get the answer yet from her.

 *********

Radhika's POV

"You first answer my question, where are you going at this time?" i questioned him instead of answering him.

He stand still glaring at me having his arms across his chest, "Are you spying me?"

"No, no no" i immediately refused him because i never thought of spying on him and i will never do that. 

"Then what's all this?" he said waving his hands at me.

"Out of curiosity" i said.

"Out of curiosity, you followed me until here" he asked me the same again questioning me like an accused.

"Yeah, i followed you to know where you are going at this time who supposed to be with me for this night" i said it in one go and looked at him who is amused by my words.

"So, you wanted me to be with you" all of a sudden his voice gets changed into a husky tone and he took a step towards me but stopped seeing Neil approaching us.