I love My Admirer

"No"

"Next"

"Some other color"

"Next"

"Just have some sense in selecting the colors"

People around me becomes speechless and statue seeing the sarees arranged in one corner like a mountain and i keep myself busy in selecting the best out of it for my doll...for our wedding.

"What the hell are you doing Arjun?" i smile hearing Radhika's annoying tone.

"I am selecting a bridal saree for you"

"You haven't get to one so far and it's been half a day we already spent here" she throws her hands in the air of frustration.

Sighing i turn her to face me, i roll my arms down to hold her palms in mine raising it up to lips, "I couldn't find anything beautiful to match this beauty. Not only this shop, i will put the city upside down to get the best outfit for you on our wedding day"

"Are you serious?" she gives me a question look and little shocking expression.

"I am very serious in everything of yours" i mean it and i know the complete meaning of it. But she just smile at my words of knowing the least meaning of it.

"This is the fourth shop we came and i am not ready to go anywhere again. You have to finish it here at any cost" my mom scolds me for keeping them tired from morning.

Neil chuckles seeing the attender who is already blinking and in the verge of crying.

"Arjun, Just get your craziness into the limits" Neil mutters in my ear to make sure not to show my madness to everyone.

"What do i do man? I didn't like anything so far"

"Arjun, will select the good one from this bunch itself" Radhika comes for a rescue to lit the light in that man's face.

No way...all these were already rejected. I wanted to say it and before that Radhika comes front stopping me, "Enough Arjun. Let me select the one i like"

She goes to the bunches of dresses and starts pulling the one she likes already.

"Here it is. I like this one" she picks the one which i rejected.

"I don't like that. That won't suit on you" i tried to convince her.

"I don't care. I like only this and i am going to buy it"

She declare it and turns towards me whispering, "I hope he likes it"

I fold my fist tightly but still smiling at her and nod my head positively. Just to make her happy.

She happily goes to join with our parents for other purchases and i let myself drool in the discussion we had before we came here.

@ The Park

"I am in Love" she blurts out.

The whole world turns up side down for Arjun hearing her words.

"What the hell are you saying Radhika?"

"Arjun, i am sorry  for hiding this. Please Please try to understand me and stop this marriage"

I'm going mad listening each and every words.

I want to kill the man who stole her heart which is mine.

"Please stop this joke doll. I can't take it anymore" still i hope it can be a joke.

"Arjun i am serious. I am seriously in love. I am not interested in this marriage at all."

Enough muttering to myself i stand up to leave from there but she hold my hand to stop me.

"Please hear me once Arjun"

"Who is he?"

"My college mate"

I don't want to hear more but she continues, "His name is Dev, my admirer" she exclaims the last two words happily and that makes me turn to face her hastily.

"WHAT?" my curious gets beyond the limit.

"He is my admirer Arjun. Alas i find him and i love him. I love my admirer" she blurts happily.

I started laughing madly hearing her last words and that's what i want to hear from her.

Yes...yes...yes... she loves her admirer and that's me. So she loves me.

She caught me and stops me, "Why are you laughing?"

"I just thought about an old joke. Ok now tell me what i want to do?"

"I want to stop this marriage"

"But why?"

"Just now i told you right? I love Dev, my admirer"

I hate the name Dev but i love the words my admirer. I am on cloud nine to hear that she loves her admirer. But now i have an important work to find why this Dev is pretending to be her admirer.

"Arjun are you hearing me? I wanna marry my admirer. Not you"

I came out from my thoughts and gives her a pleasant smile and assure her, "Fine, i will get you marry with your admirer"

"You mean, You will help me to marry Dev?"

Tightening my muscles hearing his name, "I will help you marry your admirer for sure and that's my promise"

"Thank you so much Arjun"

"Fine, but don't tell these to our family. Will keep it to ourselves. Just go with the flow and will plan your wedding with your admirer on the right day"

She blinks at me and i continue, "OK?"

"You will right?"

"Believe me doll, You will be married to your admirer...ONLY TO YOUR ADMIRER"

She hugs me happily and i wrap my arms around her protectively and plants a kiss on her head assuring that she is mine...MINE"

********************************************************************************************

Hope you all like this chapter. Please share your views and votes.