Ouch !!! Unexpected Kick

Radhika's POV:

What's happening to me? I shouldn't react like this after seeing Arjun. I see him from my childhood but why I'm feeling so strange now.

"Because, you never saw him just with a towel"

I jerked upon realizing what my mind has thought about, but it is right. This is the first time I have seen him like this. He was so freaking hot. I never ever thought my Arjun could be so damn hot, the way he looked at me was not a normal gaze, water droplets on his body, his muscles and most of all...his abs, oh no, how I missed to notice how many packs he had.

"he will show you again if you ask him"  

I have to control this thoughts now and focus on Dev, only on Dev. I came to get help from Arjun to find him but everything got collapsed and I forgot why I came here.

"What's do deep in your little mind, doll?" my thoughts are distracted when I hear Arjun's voice.

I tried to get up from the sofa seeing him but I tripped cause of my dupatta and within no seconds, i was on the floor.

Arjun rushed to me immediately and helped me to get up but I couldn't stand up on my feet since my leg was sprained.

I was screaming cause of the pain in the leg and he try to console me. He takes my feet in his lap and slowly move my skirt up to my calf. This was really new for me and I was feeling so so strange now.

He was massaging my legs where I felt the pain and often pull my legs close to his body when I tried to wiggle.

I kept doing that and once for all he pulled it forcely towards him. 

Oh shit !!!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD !!!

****

Arjun's POV:

OUCH !!!

That was only word came out from my mouth when I feel the pain. I could see her looking at me with her eyes widely open and closed her mouth by her hands. She is blinking at me right now.

It's my fault, she was trying to take her leg from me but I pulled it forcefully towards me and unfortunately, she kicked my dick.

Oh man, the pain was horrible and I left her leg right away to get hold my property.

I push my legs close together and tried to ease the pain but it's getting tough for me to do in front of her without touching or rubbing over there.

She kept watching me like a ghost and un aware of the pain I'm going through right now.

"Hey Man, What's up?" Neil's voice

Neil is walking towards us smiling widely but it got wiped off immediately once he is close to us. He is looking at me and Radhika again & again and got into some confusion, "What happened?"

I blow some air out looking at her, "Will you be able to walk to you home?"

"I can" she pause it for a sec and continued, "but you?"

I rolled my eyes saying, "I'm already in my home"

"No, but..." she ppoints her forefinger towards me to the down where I have my hands clasp together and before she says something else I groaned at her, "LEAVE"

She is really scared of my tone and limp towards her home as fast as she can.

"May I know what just happened?" my useless friend.

"It happened which is not supposed to" 

He again asked me to explain him and without any other choice I told what just happened  to me excluding the part where she encounter me in my room.

He was laughing like a mad person seeing my painful face and asks, "Do you need any help?"

"No thanks" i got up and walk back to my room with so much of difficulty.

After some time, Neil barges into my room seeing me on the bed, he chuckles at me, "Are you ok?"

I sigh, "Better. What's up?"

"I came here to talk about that Dev"

"What's there to talk about him? He is a closed chapter right?" i said

"yeah, but for how long we can hide him?"

"You are right. So let's play the game" 

"Do you have anything in your mind?"

"I have lot many things running over in my mind"

We both became silent for sometime and I told my plan to get rid of that dev completely from my doll's life.

She should know who he is and for that I will go to any extent to wipe him out from her life.

She is going to be my wife and i want her to accept the fact that only I can be trusted but no one else.

I informed Neil what should be done and when that needs to be informed to Radhika.

"Master Plan dude" he bids bye from me to do the job I have told.

I'm sorry doll, i know it will hurt you badly but I want this to happen because I don't want you to think about him when I marry you. Only I should be in your mind when you are becoming mine.

YOU ARE MINE RADHIKA....YOU WERE...YOU ARE & YOU ALWAYS WILL.

***************************************************************************************

HI Friends, Any guesses on the Arjun's Master plan? You all can try your guesses, let me see who is guessing correctly.

Hope you all like the chapter. Pls drop in yur votes and comments.