Finally...Married

Unknown POV:

It's been two days since their first kiss. Both were ignored each other after that and never tried to meet or call the other. 

Arjun is restless and keeps pacing inside his room. He rubs his hair and keeps murmuring, "Why did I kiss her? And see, now I'm the one suffering here alone without her presence. 

Oh God!!! What's happening to me? I know that this was the first time we both shared such an intimate moment ever but it's burning me. Burning my soul, my heart, my body, and everything.

I couldn't get myself out of that thoughts and I feel like I wanted more. I want her.

I want her more than ever before. I want to conquer her heart and I want her heart to beat only for me. I want her mind to think only about me. "

The next moment, he is under the shower to get relief from his thoughts. But to the opposite, he closed his eyes and without his conscious, his mind starts thinking about Radhika and their kiss again.

"Arjun"

Arjun comes to his sense when he heard Neil's voice in his room. He covered himself in his bathrobe and walked out of not minding his friend.

"Are you in this world?" Neil asked him with a smirk on his face.

"I'm" is the only word that came out from Arjun and he settled himself in the corner of his bed.

"What happened to you?" Neil sits beside him and shows his concern towards his friend.

Arjun sighs and rubs his face slowly, "My love for Radhika is crossing the limits. I'm afraid".

"Afraid of?" Neil questioned him and waits for his answer. But Arjun doesn't answer him but still covered his face in his palm.

"Afraid of whom?" he asked Arjun once again.

Arjun, "Afraid of myself"

Neil keeps quiet and just listens to what Arjun is saying.

Arjun continues, "I don't know but I'm afraid that something will go wrong because of my mad love for Radhika."

"I came here to talk about the same" Neil said.

Arjun looks at him curiously and Neil continues, "We have to make a plan for Dev. How long are we going to keep him in our custody?"

"I don't want him anywhere close to Radhika, even after marriage" Arjun declared.

Neil, "What do we have to do?"

Arjun, "Do whatever it takes. Scare him, his family. Threaten to kill him, if he ever tries to see Radhika anymore. I don't want him anywhere close to her"

Neil nods his head and is about to leave but Arjun stops him and assured him, "Neil, Just scare him. Don't do anything else. OK?"

Neil, "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow in your marriage" he winks at him and left.

Next day, 

Arjun gets ready for his Haldi ceremony in the morning. Nandini is busy getting all the arrangements done for the function. They decided to get it done on her lawn and waiting for Radhika's family to arrive.

Arjun comes down to the lawn and meets his friends and relatives gather around there. He looks nervous and often checks his phone to get updates from Neil about Dev.

Radhika walked in along with her family and friends, everyone there started to cheer up and giving them a warm welcome.

Radhika's eyes searched for Arjun and instantly he also looked for her. They look at each other intensely while reminiscing their kiss. Arjun couldn't take his eyes off her but Radhika is unable to look at him anymore,  she walked away along with her friends to her seat.