First Kiss

Radhika's POV:

"Go...Go, girl !!! Don't waste your time."

This time I listened to my heart and before I realized what I am doing, I was in front of Arjun. We both are breathing heavily looking at each other intensely.

We both were just starring at each other without saying anything for few minutes and of course, he started the conversation.

"Nice weather," he said looking at the sky and throwing a smile at me.

I don't know what happened suddenly, but I feel it's so sensual the way he smiled at me. All of a sudden I feel so hot even though the weather is chill and we are having a nice breeze outside.

"What happened, doll?" he asked me after seeing me rubbing my hands on my neck.

"Uh...uh...I feel so hot" without thinking anything I just replied what I felt. And then it knocked a sense out of me after I witness his smirk while looking at me.

I turned to the other side and closed my eyes tightly, unable to face him and his bloody smile.

"Am I the reason for it?" my body gets tensed hearing his husky voice just so close to my ear and I could feel his hot breath on my naked skin.

I cleared my throat and just stepped two feet away and looked at him.  He raised one of his eyebrows at me as if he is waiting for my answer.

"No" I told him and started walking further in the garden inside our house.

I lied to him but seriously, I can't accept the truth that he is the reason.

"You are a bad liar, doll" I heard him saying that behind me and soon he matched my steps and started walking beside me.

I avoid looking at him and continued walking having a smile at the corner of my lips.

"Why didn't you sleep yet?" he asked me.

"I don't feel like sleeping. Something is disturbing me a lot nowadays." involuntarily I keep giving him a chance to tease me again.

He chuckled and said, "Again, is it something or someone?"

This time I couldn't hide my blush and he caught me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He wrapped me in his arms and I could go nowhere from his grip.

I raised my face up to look at him and he looked down to match his sight with mine.

I could hear my heartbeat beats faster than ever and I feel like it will burst out anytime soon if he keeps starring at me like this.

Because of my unsettling breath, my chest swayed further up and down heavily. I could feel my chest touching and embracing him by sending a sensual shiver on my body.

"I asked you a question," he said and cupped my face in his palms gently.

"I think, nowadays I feel something for someone," I said huskily and tried to avoid eye contact but this time he holds my jaw sternly to prevent me from looking away.

"Really?" he asked me doubtfully and I could see the eagerness in his eyes to know my response.

"Say it girl. What are you waiting for?" my heart kept pounding inside me to say yes.

I couldn't form a word while looking at his face. I nod my head as yes and watch him smile widely looking at me.

I listened to my heart and I'm sure it will never disappoint me.

I could only blush to look at him and lowered my eyes to avoid looking at his.

The next thing he did is which I didn't expect but it happened.

He kissed me.

Yes, he kissed me...on my lips.

He kissed me already but only on my forehead. He never crossed his limit more than that. And that kiss makes sure that he cares for me.

But now, he is kissing me on my lips. I stood like a statue while he cupped my face in his palms and capture my lips. And this kiss says that he loves me.

I closed my eyes tightly because of the sudden action but soon I feel myself getting into his action.

I started responding to his kiss. The way he is moving his lips on mine makes me wet and I couldn't help but tighten my legs together.

Soon, my hands also raised up to hold his face in mine and before I realize what's happening, I tried to dominate him in capturing his lips with mine.

Our lips are moving in sync and none of us are ready to lose our grip and tried to compete with each in kissing the other.

I let out a soft moan when he lowered his hands and running down towards my body and finally halt at my waist.

He keeps rubbing his hands on my waist and tried to move it under my top to have direct contact with my bare skin.

I shivered at his touch on my skin, I get a warm feeling when he touched my skin, which makes me push myself into him more and more.

I chuckled at myself thinking with whom I'm competing. It's Arjun and he never ever allows anyone to dominate him in whatever.

As always, he is the one who is making me struggle for a breath, he is the one who is making me lose myself in his kiss, he is the one who is making me push myself into him and he is the one who is making me realize this is how a woman should be kissed by her man.

Finally, it happened. 

My first ever kiss happened with Arjun. My Arjun.

***************************************************************************************

Hi Friends, First of all, Thanks for reading this book.

And apologies for making you all wait so long for this chapter. I know many of you commented to update soon but i couldn't because I got a lot of work pressure and couldn't  get time to login and write something in Watpad. 

Still my time is not cleared but I will find time to write my books and try to complete it one by one. I want my readers to be patient with me for sometime till i get cope up my work and free time.

I hope you understand my position.

Thanks a lot for supporting me all these days.

Pls share, vote and comment.