Snoring Queen

Radhika's reaction gets changed seeing the person whom she never wants to see again. Before she reacts, she has been covered up by her friends and families who are wishing them a happy married life. 

Arjun noticed a change in her behavior and asked, "What happened?"

Rads, "I saw Dev, there" she pointed to the place where she saw him for the last time.

Arjun is shocked hearing Dev's name and snapped his head right away to the place where she pointed but both of them find no one there.

Arjun looks for Neil and he is already walking towards them from the place where Dev was. Neil showed him his thumbs up and signs him to relax that everything is taken care of.

Arjun heaves a sigh in relax and turned to Radhika saying, "I think you have mistaken someone else as Dev".

Rads, "No, it was Dev and he was bruised," she said clearly on what she saw.

Arjun shut his eyes and heaves a sigh, "I will let Neil know and enquire about Dev. Be relaxed. Ok?"

Radhika nods her head and was distracted when her friends occupied her for the time being.

Meanwhile, Arjun took Neil away and hold his collar with so much anger, "How the hell it happened?"

Neil, "Sorry Arjun. He distracted Sam and other guys on the way and escaped. Now we got him, we will make sure he is not going to come back"

Arjun, "You have to," he said pointed his index finger at Neil and walked away from him.

There he saw Radhika who is happily chatting with her friends and he is also happy that she married him wholeheartedly. And he thinks to make sure that she is not going to find the truth about Dev never ever.

Arjun joins with Radhika and the couple started performing their post-marriage rituals happily. Arjun shows immense happiness but still, he is tensed for one reason and that is Radhika. He doesn't want her to get a wrong perception about him and his activities, especially about Dev. He looks at her smile and promised himself, "I want you to smile like this forever, Radhika. I promise you, I'll never let anything harm you. I love you, doll "

He comes to his consciousness when others jerked his shoulder to do his rituals and he happily does that along with his doll.

****

Arjun keeps pacing here and there in his room waiting for his newly wedded wife. He didn't know why he is tensed but he is tensed. He is literally waiting for this moment for so long years but now he is freaking tensed and not sure the reason why he is.

Radhika is watching him from the doorstep and smiled looking at him. Arjun heard her and turned back right away to find her still laughing at him. He hides his nervousness and tries to act normal.

He keeps glaring at her with a smile and signed her to walk in. She blushes at his gesture and walks in looking away from him. Both are maintaining a decent distance between each other and tried to look at each other when the other is not aware.

At one point, they both looked at each other and burst into laughter realizing their behavior a few seconds back.

"Sit," Arjun told her and she immediately obeyed his words with a smile on her face.

Looking at her shyness, Arjun himself started the conversation, "I understand that for both of us this environment is very new as husband and wife. I think we will get used to this role first then we will think about all this" he said showing the decorations in his bedroom for their first night.