What your heart says?

Third Person's POV:

Arjun snapped his fingers on her face to make her come back from her dreams. She blinked at him for few seconds of not knowing what to answer for his questions, though she has so many running in her mind.

"I'm waiting for your answer" he said.

"Even I'm waiting for your answer Arjun" she gave him back with a stern look on her face.

"I have the answer but i won't say it until i get the one i want to know" he raised his eyebrow looking at her.

"What answer are you expecting from me Arjun?" looks like she is not going to give up so easily.

"What your heart says, Radhika?" Arjun smirked looking at her who is blinking at him.

She gets mesmerized seeing Arjun's face and keeps gazing at his features for a while and said, "You will go mad if you listen what my heart says. Because I'm getting mad already"

Though she said it in serious tone, but her statement makes Arjun smiles widely and said, "I would like to get mad, if your heart says what i want to hear"

"Ok enough. Ok? Enough of this questions and i really want you to tell me about Dev." she finally gave up and asked him what she was waiting for.

Arjun's look becomes serious and grits his teeth in anger but control all his temper just because he doesn't want to spoil the mood of his doll and himself. He just want to enjoy this sangeet, though it is fake according to Radhika but for him, this marriage and all the rituals related to this marriage is more important and he wants to enjoy and perform each and every ritual happily.

He signed Neil to come to him and then he whispered something in his ears. Radhika looks at them curiously and tried to get what they are discussing.

Arjun send Neil away and turned towards Radhika who is already waiting for him to give any information about the useless prick.

Arjun, "You will get your answer by end of this function"

Radhika, "Why not now?"

"Because, now it's time for us to perform" by saying that he take her hand in his and drag her to the center of the stage.

Radhika is surprised seeing him so excited, just by seeing him so happy her heart skips a beat and dazzled seeing the sensual smirk on him.

"Are you ready?"  Arjun puts her left hand on his shoulder and takes her right in his and move his left hand around her waist. She let out a soft gasp when his hands gave a slight push on her which only makes her to hit his chest.

She just gave a nod after getting lost in his look, he take the lead and started moving their bodies according to the music played.

He swayed her around him, lift her in his arms as in a bridal style, doing all the contemporary lifts and moves, they both never stopped gazing at each other while dancing and thus makes their dance so sensual and beautiful.

The crowd around them are amazed seeing their sizzling chemistry and kept glued at their performance. 

Arjun and Radhika never allowed anyone to move their eyes away from them and make sure that everyone is enthralled about their dance. 

Their families and friends are started applauding once their performance is over and everyone kept praising about their pair and the way they love each other.

Radhika's breathe is uneven having Arjun so close to her, she lift her eyes up to meet his intense gaze at her.

The claps and cheers from the crowd hit the cloud, Arjun doesn't bother about anyone and lean towards her face slowly, making her hear her own heart beat faster than ever.

Radhika didn't even try to move or stop him and she became froze in his arms, just by starring at him.

Arjun leaned towards her ears and whispered, "You are looking gorgeous, doll"

Radhika's face becomes beet red hearing him and having him so close to her, and feels tensed sensing him moving close to her lips.

She slowly closed her eyes when he kissed her in the corner of her lips and let out a hot breathe as if he wanted to do more but couldn't.

To his surprise, he felt a wet kiss on his cheeks before he move his face away from her. Arjun's eyes widen in shock and surprise,  he softly rub his cheeks where she placed a kiss.

Radhika's face twinkled with a blush and she tried hard to stop smiling seeing his face reaction.

But before he secure that beautiful moment, she whispered him, "Hope i matched your acting skills"

"What?" Arjun take a two steps back from her looking confused.

Radhika looked around the crowd and mumbled, "Arjun, have you forgot or what? We are supposed to act in front of our families as a lovey dovey couple right?"

Arjun let out a heavy sigh leaving her hand from his and said, "Yeah" and nod his head moving back to his seat while saying, "Lovey-dovey couple" by pointing him and her.

Radhika stands still at the same place where he left her and looking confused seeing his reaction. The happiness and satisfaction he had just before is wiped out completely from his face.

When she realized the people starring at them, she walked towards him to the seat and tried to make a conversation with him.

She gets worried seeing his face which is acquired with the anger and pain altogether.

She tried to hold his hand but he swiftly shoved hers away and murmured in a firm tone, "No need to act now. The drama is over"

Radhika's POV:

This is not a drama Arjun. I really want to hold your hands but i don't know why i want to do so.

I didn't really kissed you just to do a show off to our families, i kissed you because i wanted to do so.

Every time i think about Dev, i couldn't really think about him but you. You are the one who always appeared in front of my when i closed my eyes.

I'm confused. I couldn't understand my feelings for you. The way i think about you nowadays are not like the way i used to think about you earlier. 

This feel is something new for me. I feel like, i want to hug you, hold  you and kiss you.

I tried to fight myself along with my feelings over you and that's the reason why i always kept talking about Dev to you.

But, whenever i see your eyes, i always forget about anything and anyone else around me. 

And you are the only person who keep blowing my mind and heart as always.

******************************************************************************

Next chapter is up here. Hope you all like it. Pls share votes and comments.