WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT ARJUN?

RADHIKA's POV:

Pick up , pick up, pick up. Why he is not picking up my call? I'm trying to talk to him but he is not responding to my calls. What happened to him?

After my awkward encounter with Arjun, i feel shy to see him again. I just locked up myself in my room and try to avoid thinking about Arjun but when ever i tried to close my eyes, the only face i can see is only Arjun's.

Why the hell he is disturbing me so much? But i have to admit, he was freaking hot, i never seen him like that before but now i have seen him and i couldn't take out his image from my mind.

"Chashni?" my mom was knocking my door.

"How long i have been knocking your door, what were you doing? Day dreaming?" she kept shooting the questions once i opened the door.

"What's the matter mom?"

"We have to get prepared for the sangeet ceremony and you are so relaxed. Don't you want to dance for your function? Myself and your dad is going out to invite our friends and relatives for the functions. If you want, call you friends over here and prepare for the function. Check with Arjun's availability also. Don't be so lazy. GOT IT?" she keeps instructing me continuously without a break and i just kept nodding my head like a doll, because Arjun always calls me his doll right?

WAIT. WHAT? WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT ARJUN SUDDENLY?

I came out of thoughts and see my mom was going down by murmuring something and pat her forehead, may be she was scolding me i think.

I go back to my bed and start calling out my friends. I spent some good time in having a conference call with my dears and they are all already started to my home. So, this home is not going to be a home for another few hours. :P

Soon, my friends came and we all started preparing for my sangeet by choosing the songs.  Actually they all knew that i love Dev but no one liked him at all. Just for my sake they used to talk to Dev and often advised me that he was not the one for me.

Infact, they even told me earlier that i should be in love with Arjun instead of Dev. They liked Arjun a lot. They knew him since Arjun used to come to my college to pick me up. When i said i was not having that kind of interest in Arjun, one of my friend Kanika, opened about her feelings towards Arjun and she directly proposed him. But unfortunately, Arjun straight away rejected her.

I used to ask him so many times that why don't he give a chance to her, since she liked him a lot and she even told me that. I never forgot the way Arjun glared at me whenever i mentioned about other girls to him.

And today, we both are engaged and our marriage was decided by both the families. I'm sure Arjun is not interested but agreed just to make his mom happy. When i told him about my love, he promised me that i will be getting married to my love. I trust him, he will help me to get married to Dev.

Kanika, my friend the one who proposed Ajrun she always used to say that me and Arjun are made for each other and i won't be looking good with Dev. And she even told me that she will be happy if i get married to Arjun instead of Dev. WHAT THE HELL?

Wait.wait.wait

Why I'm always thinking about Arjun? From Morning, only Arjun was in my mind, oh god what's happening to me?

"What are you thinking?" one of my friend asked me and i instantly gave her the answer, "Arjun"

I came out of my thoughts only when i heard the girls laughed at me. 

"Good that you forgot about Dev and thinking about Arjun" Kanika told me.

She came to me and said, "I'm really happy that you agreed to marry Arjun. This was the best decision in your life. I'm sure you will be the happiest woman in this earth since you are going to marry the person who loves you the most other than anyone in this world."

She hugged me and i hugged her back with lot of confusion written over my face.

I didn't say anything to her about how Arjun promised to help me in getting Dev. They don't like Dev and they will not support me in my plan. So, it's better to keep quiet and go with the flow.

We all are involved in selecting the songs and finally we have decided everything. Meantime i got a call from Arjun. I hesitated at first but still responded to his call, "Arjun". I always say Arjun instead of Hello or Hi. He love to hear that whenever i attend his call.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"My friends came here and we were selecting songs for our Sangeet" i don't know why but i blushed while saying "Our Sangeet"

"Our Sangeet?" he caught me and he repeated again stressing that words.

I adjust my throat and asked him, "Why did you call me now? Anything important?"

"Of course, everything about you is important for me, doll" I could see his smile now.

"Oh my...is it about Dev?" i got excited and whispered to him to make sure my friends should not hear my words.

No response, the line was dead. I kept calling him but there was no response and when i looked at my mobile, it was already disconnected. But why?

I instantly got worried not knowing the reason because whether i didn't hear about Dev or is it about Arjun.

When i lost in my self-thoughts, i got a message and it's from Arjun, "I called you to inform you about the Dance tutor who is already waiting outside of your home. He will be the one to teach the dance for OUR SANGEET"

OUR SANGEET was in bold. Why didn't he tell this in the call itself and why he has to message me?

Nowadays, I'm unable to understand the people around me, specially Arjun & Dev. Most importantly,  the Arjun I'm facing now is completely different from the one i knew from my childhood. 

But my heart drifts towards this new Arjun, i don't know why. I'm loosing myself in front of him like how it happened today morning. I feel like i have been in spell whenever he is with me and  I'm forgetting the surroundings and the people around me when i think about him. 

Why? 

************************************************************************************

OKAY, It has only Radhika's POV. Next chapter will be on Arjun's POV and Sangeet function.

Hope you all like this chapter.