"it's a rescue mission. move in. move in."

"i just got up," valerie whined, earning a head shake from the two.

"oh hey guys, these girls just told me when the football players get here, im getting a free pudding cup."

"oh boy," jenna and valerie said at the same time.

"hi! walk away," leo mumbled. "hows it going? you're in great danger," he mumbled again, directing the parts before his pause to chase.

as if on cue, the football players came in, barking and just being dumb boys.

"and the headache begins," valerie said, getting a confused look from the three new kids.

"sorry," leo instantly said after a guy sniffed him.

"hey. that's my seat. get lost before i use you like a napkin," the nasty boys laughed.

"wow so funny," val sarcastically said, but the jocks didn't catch the sarcasm and sent her smiles.

"chase, we should probably go. he's not very absorbent."

"oh, look, a spill!"the football player groaned.

"really? i thought it was a lake," jenna muttered under her breath.

"i think im gonna wipe it up with your face," he said, grabbing chase's shirt.

"he's not absorbent man."

chase suddenly grabbed the jock and shoved him against the table.

"think again, bubbleneck," his voice was deeper. at this point, chris had showed up, standing behind the cheerleaders and raising his eyebrow at his sister. "im gonna rip out your kneecaps and use them as hockey pucks."

adam struggled ran to the other side of the table, where bree and leo were.

"okay, i don't mean to alarm anyone, but i think spike's back," the taller boy said, and the twins both used their enhanced hearing. they both had the same thought: who's spike?

"you have no idea who you're messing with, okay? pudding cups!" the boy who we keep referring to as the jock because we have no idea what his name said after chase pushed him away.

"oh, i'll have those," chase said, taking the cups from him and exploding them all over the team.

"hey! oooh! you're dead!"

chase roared at them, scaring them and causing them to run out of the cafeteria, or well gym.

"you, okay, okay. you're lucky that we have to go to the reading center right now."

"you can read?" val genuinely asked, causing the jock to mutter something under his breath and walk away.

everyone clapped for chase, except for the twins, who were still too busy trying to figure out what just happened.

"take a seat compadres, this is our table now."

"hey ladies! you may remember me from health class, when i passed out during the miracle of birth video. it's good to see you again."

two cheerleaders got up and let the twins set down. when they did, the two girls instantly came back with a chair for themselves and sat down right next to the hispanics. and can you guess what they did? if you guessed flirting then you are very correct.

bree for some reason felt very uncomfortable, so she grabbed a pom pom and shook it in valerie's face for entertainment. chris got jealous, and so did the cheerleader, who happened to be the same red-head from the party. val just ignored the two and chuckled, snatching the blue thing from bree's hands to have something to fidget with.