Chapter 13: The Past

•~Third Person View~•

As Yena sat on the floor still hugging Chaewon's lifeless body, Izone and the Royals, along with the 12 princesses are listening closely to what the 2 ex leader of 48 says.

"A long time ago, when these girls (Izone) were given to us, no one knew. We treated these 12 girls like our own daughters. Gods and Goddesses weren't allowed to have daughters and sons anymore. The gods and goddesses were only allowed to have one son or daughter. And those were the 2nd generation of gods and goddesses. They died but gave birth and it stopped on our generation. We are 19th generation of Gods and Goddesses. We couldn't have kids. If we do a sexual intercourse, we would die. But because of our desperation, we asked and asked and asked for the gods and goddesses to give us kids. Until one day, they finally did. They gave us their kids, their second children. Izone, you are the Children of the gods and goddesses themselves. But because of that, a prophecy was made in the heavens. "A god and a goddess will have 2 children in this generation. They have great powers, the powers these two possesses will be Light and Dark. Every Blue Moon, they need to be seperated. Their powers will expand. Once these two touches, everything will be dust. But, to destroy or to create? It's in their hands. These two sides of the same coin will have the power to kill their parents. They will kill them because of their parents' greed." Chaewon and Yena aren't cousins, they're siblings. Their parents are the God of Darkness and Goddess of light." He paused then continued.

"We knew we had to protect you girls, because the God and Goddess of Dark and Light want's too kill all of you. Especially Chaewon and Yena, their daughters. A spy, was inside the academy and gave every information. Those spies were sent by Chaewon and Yena's parents. They were given the task to make the Royals kill Chaewon and Yena, along with the 10 of you. Royals, we didn't hide the 6 princesses. It was the God and Goddess of Dark and Light. Hatred for each other was what they wanted."

"But, they helped us. Even if they were rouges, they helped us. These two are dangerous!"

"Yes! But their powers are the only thing that is stopping their parents on taking over our dimension! They tricked you! The seer, the message she had that she told you before the war between the village 48 and you was from the rouge god and goddess. We all know this! We need to form an alliance, not kill each other!"

"Fine! I will not kill these two. But only for the dimension."

"C-chaewonie..." Yena then said as she just hugged her sister's body.

"Chaewon." The others said as they saw her lying on the ground with Yena... without breathing.

"Unnies! The Necklaces!" Minju the shouted and they all looked down and saw it.

They all had an idea so the took off their necklaces.

They placed it in Chaewon's chest and it made a diamond heart with different colors.

Yena stood up and circled around Chaewon but the powers they had weren't enough because 12 powerful magians were needed.

Just then, a hand made it's way to Yujin's hands and they saw the other Princesses joining them.

But still, the power weren't enough. So they had no choice but for the Kings and Queens to also join them.

They held hands and it glowed.

Chaewon's body was lifted from the ground and the Diamond heart went inside Chaewon's chest.

They looked up and finally saw Chaewon open her eyes.

A few moments later, her feet touched the ground and before she fell, Minju already caught her.

"T-thanks Minju-ah." She weakly said.

But as they thought finally, they could live in peace, a God and a Goddess thought other wise.

"My dear daughters. My dear Nieces. They will all bow down. Nothing will stop us. I just need to get rid of those two."

•~•~•~•

Epilouge Chapter coming up!