Chapter 11: Danger

•~Eunbi's POV~•

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that the others are still asleep. I decided to ask Yena on what the status of our surrounding is.

'Yena-yah. What's the status? You still awake? Is Chaewon with you? I can't find her.'

No one answered and I just guessed they're asleep.

I took a stroll around the place and saw Chaewonie and Yena-yah lying on the ground.

I saw blood coming out of Chaewon's legs and Yena's head.

I looked at a woman standing running to them so I decided to use my sphere manipulation so they wouldn't get kidnapped by this woman.

I summoned my sword and contacted the other.

'GUYS! WAKE UP! FOLLOW MY AURA!'

I then didn't think twice and lunged forward towards the stanger.

I blocked her attacks and she did the same.

I saw her look over my shoulder. I guess the other have arrived.

'Guys! Protect Chaewon and Yena!'

'Unnie, where are they?'

'They're at your 8 o'clock.'

'Unnie, they're gone!'

That made me stop dead at my track and saw the woman smirk before disappearing.

I ran to the place where I last saw them and nothing. Nothing was there except for a pool of blood.

"Unnie, what do we do? We need to find them." Chaeyeon asked me.

"A tracking spell. Where are the princesses?"

"They're with Yujin and Wonyoung."

"They can help us track them. They have royal blood. It's the only thing we can't do even if we're much more stronger than them. They can cast spells."

•~•~•~•

As we finished making the spell, the blood that we used and dropped on the map indicated where they are.

A few hours of traveling, we finally made just to see that it was the Diamond Kingdom's Palace.

We were all very confused as to why they were here.

We all looked at the guards and they recognized us. But it was a bad recognition since they threatened us.

"Halt! You are under arrest for hiding and protecting the two wanted person in the whole dimension! Kim Chaewon and Choi Yena. You are descendants of criminals. You are hereby sentenced to death by the order of the Kings and Queens af Iz*Land."

We were in a state of shock so we didn't know what to do except get Chaewon and Yena back.

So we fought our way to their dungeon where they would most likely have held them imprissoned.