Chapter 12: Stopping Yena

•~Third Person View~•

Two men ran from the house to the Diamond Kingdom's Place.

They only have a few minutes left before everyone inside that place would turn into dust.

They ran and ran. The sweat trickled down their face and neck.

Twigs snapping and the sound of leaves and the wind could be heard.

They arrived and saw that the soldiers were all dead.

They looked at each other and nodded. This day could be a day of destruction if not stopped.

People began to evacuate when the skies turned grey and thunder began to roar through the skies.

The winds began to go faster and faster. Trees and leaves began flying through the air.

They went inside and saw Yena floating in mid air as she unlocked another power.

Yena unlocked the power of Atmokinesis and Electrokinesis. She also unlocked the power of Aerokinesis.

Her new powers can only be used when the blue moon strikes and unfortunately, the blue moon is beginning tonight.

The only answer to calming Yena down was Chaewon.

She's her cousin and as the prophecy said, blood is thicker than water.

The first part of the prophecy is beginning to happen.

One of the men looked at Chaewon and saw that she was getting treated by Wonyoung.

They approached them and gave Chaewon a potion.

It was to help her heal faster.

The blue moon rised and Yena's eyes became whiter than it was. It also glowed more.

While Chaewon floated, she opened her eyes and all you can see is a void. Her eyes were scary like it can suck you any second.

Just as her raised her hands, water, fire and rocks began encircling her. She unlocked her powers which is Hydrokinesis, Pyrokinesis and Geokinesis.

The two cousins can never touch.

Once they join, this dimension as we know it, would turn into dust along with everyone in it.

The two men could stop this now. But they need the help of the gods and goddesses.

They preyed to help them, and then they started to glow.

They glowed and felt powers in them. It was rare to let gods and goddesses borrow their powers.

But they weren't just anybody. These 2 men were the 19th generation of the 48 village leaders.

It was Kim Chaewon and Choi Yena's father(?).

Everyone thought they died, but in reality, they escaped and did everything they could to protect these girls.