Chapter 8: Ice, Summoner and Healer Princess

•~Third Person View~•

As the 3 rushed to a safe place, the tension grew thick.

Before anyone could say anything, 2 more girls arrived behind the stranger.

Izone confirmed that it was the princesses since they had tattoos on their necks also when they turned around to meet the gaze of the stranger.

One with a silver sword like tattoo and one with a green spiral thing with droplets of water.

It was the tattoo of a healer and a summoner.

A weapon summoner to be exact.

The 3 strangers looked at the girls with suspicions and just glared. no one said anything.

Until Eunbi broke the silence, "We need you 3 to come with us. We'll explain on the way."

The 3 strangers looked at each other and nodded.

Then they began attacking the 9 girls, they all doged the first attack but because of the lack of alertness due to the suddeness.

They tried to fight them but it was quite hard. Izone was trained but they had never fought against princesses who were extremely powerful but not as powerful as them.

Yujin was getting tired and so was the Hitomi, Nako and Yuri.

So they took a breath somewhere. While the other 5 was still fighting.

Among Izone, Yena, Eunbi and Wonyoung has the most stamina.

Then Minju and Chaewon.

They all fought trying not to kill or hurt the princesses. They were just trying to put a paralizing spell on them.

Minju can paralize others without pain if she wanted to. But the 3 girls were all too fast so the other 4 tried to stop them.

But of course, the cousins, Yena and Chaewon had enough. They looked at each other and then nodded.

Yena then absorbed the light so a shadow of the 3 princesses were created while Chaewon animated the shadows.

It was hard to absorb the light and it took a great amount of energy from Yena.

So Chaewon and Minju had to make it fast, so as Yena absorbed the light, Chaewon immidiately animated their shadow then Minju paralized them.

As they were done, Yena fell down but she wasn't unconcious. Yuri then rushed to Yena worrying for the older.

As the 3 princesses were paralized, Wonyoung and Eunbi summoned a chain that wouldn't be broken easily by some princess.

It was a combination of Eunbi and Wonyoung's powers.

After chaining them together, the others contacted the 3 other members that it was finished.

•~•~•~•

During the fight, when the other 3 members were in hiding, Hyewon tried her hardest to cure Sakura.