Chapter 6: Wait, they're alive?

•~Third Person View~•

The councils and the Royalties are now having a meeting at the Diamond Kingdom.

They are discussing on what happened back at the arena on how and why these 12 girls are very powerful.

"They can't just be born naturally powerful! Even if our kids train ever since they were kids, they wouldn't still stand a chance! Remember their scores? It was the same score that the 12 Goddesses got when they came down and gave birth to the town 48." One of the councils pointed out.

"We know, but we killed every last one of them. Besides, the 24 leaders didn't have a child. The healers checked if the women leaders showed any sign of non-virginity and they were all virgin. So there is no possible way they could carry a child. They are dead so no one could've casted a spell." The King of Diamond Kingdom said.

"Well, if they are the children and decendants of the town 48, I want them killed. They killed our kids remember? They even have powers beyond anything! They can kill everyone and everything they want!" The Queen of the Storm Cloud Kingdom said.

"Agreed! 6 Princesses are now gone because of the twins. We need ro kill them." The King of Healers Kingdom.

"Let's not get hasty. These are just normal kids. We won this battle. Besides, if we didn't kill them, the seer would be back by now to tell a message." The Queen of Diamond Kindom said.

"Yes, so please. We can't see them as a threat. They might be resourceful and useful to us. Especially when they are moving in. Quickly." The Leader of the Council announced.

"Now that it's taken care of, I have an announcement. A seer who can only see everything in the present is going to be here. She has very great news, but also something bad. She didn't tell me anything but she said it's quite bad." The King of the Shadow Kingdom announced.

Just then, the big golden doors opened revealing a 27 year old woman.

She bowed as a sign of respect.

She then asked them to seat.

"Your majesties. My name is... IU, it's a name given by my mother. My real name can not be spoken of. I recieved a message from the Goddess of Darkness the twin of the God of Darkness. She said:

"A destroyer will rise,
But a creator will also arise.
Two girls will give their lives
In exchange for the safety of the love of their lives."

Another message from the God of Light, the twin of the Goddess of Light:

"6 Lost powerful magians lost in history,
They are a part of a huge role,
For a disaster waiting to happen.
They will fix the mess they made."

Your majesties, I respect all of your desicions but please, don't make a rational one."

"Yes, I will. But, did they tell any news about the 2 rouge god and goddess? And who are these 6 powerful magians?" The King of the Diamond Kingdom asked.