Chaoter 4: Oneiric University

•~Third Person View~•

The girls went to their rooms and slept.

They were all tired from crying, walking and fighting that they forgot that school starts tomorrow and neither of them set an alarm.

•~•~•~•

"YAH! WAKE UP! WE ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR UNTIL CLASS STARTS! HURRY UP AND GET OUT OF YOUR BEDS!"

They all fell from their beds when they heard Eunbi shouting in each room to get out of bed.

They all have their own bathrooms so it's not gonna be too much of a hassle.

After 30 minutes, they were all ready so they grabbed their luggages that they left at the living room then they teleported to the place.

They were immidiately met with an intimidating looking person.

"Im Yujung, im the headmisstres of this university. May I help you?"

She then smiled.

The tension that was once there, faded into a comfortable one.

"Hello, I'm Kwon Eunbi, these are my half-sisters. All of us have the same mother. But, recently she died and gave us the acception letter for Oneiric University."

"Oh, so you're Kim Sooyun's kids? My, my. Im sorry for your loss. I met her a few days ago and she seemed like a sweet mother. Let's go to your dorm. One dorm for 12 right?"

"Yes."

Then they followed the HM to their dorms.

"Just press this for emergencies. We will have a ranking for tomorrow so you all need to be ready. The training room is at another building. The blue-ish building is the classrooms amd training rooms. While this Violet building is the dorms and the cafeteria. Here is a map so you won't get lost. My office is upstairs if you need me."

She then closed the door and the girls began to go back into their own worlds.

Yena trying to impress Yuri, Chaeyeon Sakura and Hyewon playing games, Eunbi trying too keep her cool, Hitomi Nako Yujin and Wonyoung cuddling while Minju is trying to get Chaewon to talk.

While Chaewon is trying so hard not to laugh, giggle or smile because of Minju.

Night came and they already ate dinner so they went inside their rooms with their roommates who are still their roommates back at the house.

So it's basically, Kangbi, Chaekkura, 2Kim, Annyeongz, Yulyen and Hiinak.

They all bid their goodnights and slept.

•~•~•~•

Morning came and 2Kim is already finished while the others were running around trying to make the most of their time left.

There were only 3 bathrooms. Or so they tought. The 2Kim had their own bathroom but didn't tell anyone since they would use it.