In Love With Another Man

*Vote and Commenttttt. Enjoyyyy*

I started Penn state and that was hell for me. College was different, scary, intimidating. I don't know why I thought I could make it through on my own. I was in way over my head before I even began. "Why do you feel you couldn't do it on your own?" The first semester was nothing but basic classes but I just couldn't stick to As and Bs. "What would you say was the toughest part of college life?" The toughest............. losing my mother was tough but I think there was something else that made it harder. "That would be?" Running into Robert again.....I couldn't escape him no matter what. He was always around like a roach that hitches a ride in the 1 drawer you didn't check

March 2004,

It was raining....crazy things always happen to me when it's raining or I'm near water. I was studying and trying to write this damn history paper. Melinda groaned as she washed her hands over her face. She looked at the clock on the wall. Fifteen more minutes and she had to leave the library. She never understood why the library ever closed on a college campus. The time announcement sounded off over the speaker interrupting Melinda's focus. "You know what fuck this. I'll finish this in my room," she voiced as she quickly grabbed her things. The thunder roaring startled her, reminding her that she forgot her umbrella.

Opening the door she looked at the heavy raindrops and covered her head with her jacket as she rushed towards her dorm. Her eyes squinted as she looked up, a body smashing into her and knocking her notes and books out of her hands. I didn't even see him running towards me. But I guarantee he saw me. "No! No no no! Look what you did stupid!" She hollered, swinging at him. "Ayye girl stop hitting me!" "Move! Get the fu- ugh damn!" Mel groaned as she grabbed the last papers off the ground. "Aye!" He tried, looking at the papers in his hand. "DAMN!" He hissed, rushing out of the rain. Finally getting a clear view of the papers he had, Robert smirked. What were the odds?

Meanwhile Melinda laid the papers out on the floor to dry. "Okay so what exactly happened?" Her roommate Sarah asked. "This asshole not paying attention ran straight into me and made me drop everything. I don't have time to redo this paper!" Mel whined as she looked at the mess on the floor. "Well maybe you don't have to. It looks like you got everything. Where's your first page?" "Ummmm........ hold on lemme check my binder." While I was looking for that page, the demon showed up at the door. I don't even know how he found out what building I was in, let alone my dorm number. A person with common sense would've peeped that big ass Red Flag.

Sarah answered the door and froze. "Uh....is Mel.....Melissa here?" He asked coyly. "There's no Melissa here......" Sarah said, letting out a breathy sigh. I heard her sounding like she had been drinking all day. Just drooling over the bastard. Melinda walked around the corner seeing her roommate fidgeting with her hair. "Oh Melinda. Maybe that's who you're looking for." Mel stood next to her, a glare stuck on her face. "Hey," Robert said with a charismatic smile. That smile. Whew God that smile used to make my knees buckle. He knew he was fine too. Just cocky as hell about it. "What are you doing here!?" Mel snapped. "Who is this?" Sarah questioned.

"The fucking asshole." "Ouch. That seems kind of harsh don't you think? I thought we were in a better space Mellie," Robert teased. "Don't call me that. What do you want Robert?" "Well I believe you have a couple of my papers as I have some of yours." Mel snatched the pages out of his hand and looked over them. "Nope sorry. I don't have anything of yours." She smugly tossed out proceeding to shut ths door on him. "Forgive her. She's terrible at History and has a history paper to do today. These are yours," Sarah voiced, biting her lip. "Thank you," Robert said, glancing over Sarah's frame, sending her a quick wink before looking back at Melinda.

"Look I'm really sorry for bumping into you. I can really be in my head when I'm working on a project. You know how I get." Mel rolled her eyes as she grabbed the door handle. "Whatever. If you'll excuse me I have less than 24 hours to finish my paper." "Well your basis is way off in the first couple pages and the facts of the Spanish American war are wrong. Professor Huff will catch that in a second....." Sarah pulled the door back open, seriously impressed. "How do you know that?" She asked. "I took his class last semester." He responded, his eyes landing on Sarah's tits.