Rope Burn

September 2020

Melinda hummed along softly to the music playing. Soaking in a hot bath she found herself beginning to doze off. Today had been a long hectic day. Picking back up where they left clients. A couple new commissions vying to be Derrick's new project. Headlines were eating up the blow up between HDR and Mr. Bamford. Another rich white man thinking they were above everyone. He thought he was going to bust in and bulldoze Derrick. Everyone knew depending on the size of a build and the type of build, that it took a year or some years to complete.

Nothing was just thrown together in under a year unless it was personal for him. That's just how they rolled around her. Bamford thought because he was willing to slap 2 billion on the table Derrick would bow down. Not all money was good money. That offer was basically saying dance for me monkey. Not only did Derrick tear into his ass. He came with the business before Bamford could go to spin this to the media. Derrick wasn't one to be played with.

So after all these new clients flying in it was a lot of organizing for Mel. After her Yoga she was feeling refreshed, this soak solidifying her relaxation. She didn't know when she fell asleep but she woke to Derrick caressing her cheek. Blinking the sleep away she eyed him silently.

"I want to play tonight." He spoke up, she bit her lip at the notion. Using his thumb he tugged it out if her teeth hold. Feeling bold she sucked on his thumb. Watching his eyes darken in response.

"20 minutes. No more no less." He stated, freeing his thumb.

"Yes sir." She chirped, there was no way she'd miss it. Just like how she got stressed and needed release. So did he and she'd gladly be his outlet any day of the week. She was out of the tub and in the playroom 10 minutes early. Waiting patiently she heard him enter his smooth chuckle meeting her ears.

"Eager baby?" He taunted, his original plan was to do some prep but she was already in here. Grabbing the remote he passed it to her. Green reflecting back at him, having him filled with pride. He petted her head while taking the remote.

"Thank you for your trust tonight Mellie." He commented, deciding to get right into business.

"Tonight I ask that you lean on that. We'll be doing some rope play." He stated, watching how her back straightened.

"Let's not freak out. If I recall correctly you wanted to overcome your fears. We will do that a step at a time. Starting today baby, take a few deep breaths." He spoke, walking over to where he kept his rope.

It wasn't one of his favorite means of restraints. He far too much liked cuffs and other things. Though it wasn't to be overlooked. Dean introduced him to the art of shibari and it opened his eyes to the beauty of rope play. He had various materials but he stuck with hemp rope and nylon. Both were smooth but hemp had a softness he was fond of. He didn't like causing irritation to the skin with scratchy ropes. Hemp had a great tooth for holding knots which made suspension rope play safe and easy. Pulling out some teal he had especially made for her he walked over.

"Look at me." He commanded, her eyes slowly and nervously finding his. Falling back down to the rope before coming back up to his gaze. Squatting down he gave her forehead a soft kiss.

"Just like we practiced on our trip, baby. When we officially get into rope play things will be much different. But for now we are focused on positive association." He muttered, slowly tying her hands together. She was a lot calmer this time around. Undoing the knot easily several times. He tied his neck not extremely tight on purpose. That one taking some time to undo but she held her own after half an hour of trying. He could see the frustration setting in.

"Good girl Mellie. Now....we're going to try something else." He muttered, having her sit on her butt. She watched curiously as he used the rope previously on her wrist on her ankles. She blinked at him, pushing down the panic. It was just her feet so it was fine.