Broken Rollie

*Vote and Comment. Yall ready for this conversation?*

"Give him the notes and answer his questions then bounce. You can do it," Mel coached herself as she held her door handle. Before she could get out the car, her door was opened from the outside. "Are you okay?" Derrick asked, seeing the stunned look on her face. Zoning out for minute, Mel's mind flashed back to them on the plane. "Yes. I'm fine. I was making sure I got everything." Awkwardly looking up at Derrick, Mel was hoping he'd say something or do something that would relieve her of her guilt. "Are you going to stay in the car?" "Oh! Umm no sir."

I was being so fucking awkward. All I could see everytime I looked at him was his naked ass on top of me. When he said anything, all I heard was the things he whispered to me. It was driving me insane. I had never clenched my legs together so much in my life. "So your feelings went from friends to pure lust is that right?" No! I wanted him I'll admit that but he was still a good friend to me. I didn't want our relationship to be null and void because I couldn't get my shit together. "Did you tell him that?" Do you want me to continue or not?

Mel followed Derrick inside the enormous home and marveled at the masterpiece

Mel followed Derrick inside the enormous home and marveled at the masterpiece. She zoned out as she looked around the massive living room that had floor to ceiling windows showcasing the backyard. If she didn't know any better she would've believed that his pool drained off of a cliff. "Mellie?" "Huh oh yeah sorry umm here are the notes I took from all 3 meetings and I also downloaded the files on Mayor Gallagher's new project that he wants you to look over. It's.....right...... ugh!" Mel groaned looking for the usb. She cursed herself when she remembered that she dumped her entire purse in her car looking for her ID.

"Mel..... relax. You want a drink?" "Sure?" "I need you to sound a little more confident in that answer." Pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear, she said yes, trying not to eye the monster that was poking at those grey sweatpants. Leading her to the kitchen, Mel instantly fell in love. They say the heart of the home is the kitchen and Derrick's was an absolute beauty. Pushing a button that was flush with the cabinets, a sliding shelf came out holding 6 different bottles of wine, one being Mel's favorite.

"Thank you." "You're very welcome." Sipping the beverage, Mel felt herself getting awkward. There was so much she wanted to say. So much she wanted to do but she felt like she was still in trouble with Derrick. "This is a gorgeous home," she tossed out as she continued to look around in awe. "Thank you a lot of hard work went into it." The sound of him flipping the pages of her notes prompted her to look back at him. His arms bulging without any fabric holding them back. The black wife beater he had on barely masking that lion tattoo on his chest.

Without warning another flashback plagued her mind. The sight of his body glistening with sweat as he hovered over her. She fanned herself, flustered by the memory. "I should probably look for that usb," she murmured when she realized he hadn't even looked at her. She searched her purse her hands fidgeting as her guilt grew even more. "Melinda what's going on?" Derrick asked, noticing how strange she was being. "Nothing I'm just..... looking for big ass d... the usb." Derrick raised an eyebrow, catching her jumbled words. "Melinda..... " "Hold on. I think I got it."