Live Out Your Love

*Long chapter. Vote and comment cause shit is about to go down😈*

"Oh come on Mel! Don't run from me! You never used to run from me before. Don't start now baby. I just want everything back to normal. We can go home and work things out and have a happy marriage. That's what you want right? A happy marriage? I can give you that! I got money! We rich baby. Just come back inside! Mel..... Mel........ MELINDA!!!!!"

"Melinda we can take a break........ Melinda?" What!!? ...........Oh shit. My bad. "What just went through your mind?" Robert chasing me........ I need this to stop man. I.... "Does the memory of him chasing you have to do with what happened after things settled down with your sisters?" Obviously. Things were looking up until Robert just decided it was time to strike some shit up again. I had stayed worried but it was exhausting. He would go days or weeks, hell even months without a single word or without popping up then boom. There he was like a damn phantom. You know how sometimes you feel like something is sitting in the corner of your eye but then you look and there's not a single thing there? "Yes." That's how I was feeling. I didn't know if Robert was watching me or not."Tell me what happened with the divorce."

Everything was filed and Mr. Clarke told me that Robert was served. He said that with the restraining order and everything I had already mentioned Robert had done, there was a chance it could get messy since he was still trying to get into contact with me. I swear it was like nothing could get finalized quick enough. "Did Robert attempt to reach out again once you knew he was served?" Constantly. I was getting calls from random numbers. I just decided to change my number altogether. That gave me a little peace but that man was still trying to break me down. I think it was starting to affect me even more which was also affecting Derrick. "What do you mean?" I was determined to be the best submissive I could be but with Robert hanging at every corner I couldn't screw my head on straight enough to excel the way I wanted. Derrick started to notice that.

May 2020

Mel sat on the edge of the bed with a towel wrapped around her body. She was exhausted. Another nightmare plagued her mind as she slept. When was she going to be able to live carefree without feeling like the grim reaper was going to snatch her up? Derrick walked out of the bathroom, squatting down in front of her. "You want to get a little more sleep? You look tired baby." "It won't be good sleep. I just want to occupy my mind. Work will do me good." Looking her in the eyes, Derrick put together a plan. She needed a release. She needed to relax. She needed some play time. "No meetings for you today. I want you to just breeze through the day. You're going to yoga tonight right?" "Yes sir."

"Okay. We'll see how you're feeling by the end of the work day. Are you hungry or is it another smoothie type of morning?" Mel shrugged her shoulders, yawning as she fiddled with her fingers. "Mellie?" He called. His tone said Words, but the nickname said he was only letting it slide this one time. "I'm not hungry so I guess I'll just do another smoothie." "Okay. Lay back and relax for a bit. I got you," he placed a kiss on her lips then her forehead as he stood up. Once he disappeared out of the room, she groaned and huffed as she fell backwards onto the bed. "Get your shit together girl. You're giving Robert way too much power over you. Fuck him."

I was trying to put those rules into play. One of them was leave the past behind. Derrick didn't want me carrying around all this shit and I was seeing why. Way too much controlled my present and future. After getting dressed, Mel met Derrick downstairs, grabbing her smoothie. "Are you sure you want to go to work?" "Yes sir. Please?" She poked out her bottom lip, hoping he'd find her too cute to deny her. "If I feel otherwise you will come home. No questions. You hear me?" He gripped her chin, making sure she heard him. "Yes sir. No questions asked." He smirked as she bit her bottom lip. He was loving these Maca smoothies for her. I had a love hate relationship with those smoothies. It didn't matter if I was sad or mad. If I drank one, I was horny.