Relax

Vote and Comment.

Derrick checked the time on his watch, setting down a piece to his latest model build. It was a Collins Sunday which meant time to go eat with the family. Getting up from his work table he organized and cleaned up his area. Once everything was spick and span, he exited his robot room. Heading upstairs where he was most likely going to find Melinda. Heading into the bedroom like he predicted Beaux laying on the floor, Mel asleep on the bed. Climbing on he hovered over her. Nipping at her neck til she stirred with attitude.

"Leave me aloneeeeee."

"No can do baby. It's time for you to get dressed." He pressed, she huffed snuggling deeper into her pillow. Getting off the bed Derrick tossed the covers back. Wrapping his hands around her ankles. Starting to drag her down to the end off the bed.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Mel whined, being as dramatic as humanly possible. Beaux got up his hesitation clear before he let out a low deep growl. Derrick paused turning his head ever so slowly. Shock evident on his face. Narrowing his eyes he growled back at Beaux. His dog instantly dropping his head and lying down.

"Bad boy, House!" Derrick snapped, getting up Beaux left the room.

"He doesn't growl." Mel muttered, frowning his low head tugging at her heart strings.

"Especially not at me unless he's playing. He might view the baby as his though." Derrick muttered, as Mel got out of bed.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Depends on if he starts showing aggression. There's a safer route to go before I even think to test that out."

"So he would bite you? But you're his owner."

"And you are his pseudo wife." Derrick chuckled, following her into the closet. In just her bra and panties giving him a bit of a show.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Do you mind another dog? A female?" He asked, she hummed pulling a dress on.

"I don't mind. Why you asking me anyways. It's your house."

"Correction OUR house. I know you're comfortable with Beaux, but I needed to be sure." He answered, zipping up the back of her dress before she asked. Squatting down he picked her favorite Louboutins up. Sliding them on for her. Looking up at her he found it amusing she still blushed when he did this.

"So new doggie? A puppy?"

"I'm not raising a pedo. She's gonna need to be at least 2 years old. Beaux turns 3 in a few days. Training is going to be a bitch but it keeps Beaux occupied on his own babies." He responded, coming back to a stand.

"I feel like we're pimping someone." Mel snickered, getting a lopsided grin from Derrick.

"I've been meaning to tell you, I read the journal." He tossed, that having slipped his mind with all the pregnancy excitement. She tensed her expression twisting.

"It was alot but it is a masterpiece Mellie. You can really write baby. I mean I felt it all, every line." He praised, she blushed avoiding his gaze feeling vulnerable.

"Its okay..."

"No, it's better than okay. That's art Mel." He pressed, cupping her face. He leaned down planting a kiss on her.

"You really liked it? It didn't make you upset?"

"Well yeah it pissed me off but not because you wrote it. It was gut wrenching sometimes but it was also such a beautiful flower to see bloom." He answered.