Arc 4 Chapter 8: Undying Love

Start from the beginning

"Now concentrate on your breathing and blood flow, search deep inside your body for the circulation of energy. Once you find it, concentrate on it."

The teen did as he was told, he didn't expect much as he simply concentrated, yet after a few minutes he was suddenly astonished to find fragments of energy flowing within his body! He really wasn't a waste...? He had his own Qi!?!

He suddenly grew confused with excitement.

What he didn't know was that this Qi, was the Qi the Villain had previously transferred to him when he was unconscious.

Seeing the youth's excitement the Villain's dark eyes once again unknowingly softened.

She remembered the despair she had seen in Jun's eyes at the end of the last world, it had effected her more then she liked to admit. Seeing his excited expression calmed her heart. She never wanted to see him make such a despaired expression again...

That's why she decided she would definitely make him hate her in this world. She would do what she had to in order to ensure he hated her, that way he could easily live on when she left.

It was a cruel tactic, but she was the Villain.

She was used to using cruel tactics in order to achieve her goals, that's why she would disintegrate all of Jun's trust in her.

..........

As the Villain continued to look at the excited young man, she sighed. She knew she couldn't let his happiness continue any longer, lest he associated her with the positive memory.

No, she had to completely make him despise her. 

That's what it meant to be a Villain.

"Are you almost done you pathetic mutt?" She looked towards Jun with cruel taunting eyes.

"If you are then try again, summon your Qi and practice over and over, practice till your body is strained, practice till every muscle is sore, practice till you're so exhausted you can't practice anymore, haha only then will I be closer to killing you and devouring your Qi."

The younger man's eyes flickered from his previous excitement to silent anger.

As the Villain saw this she had one thought. 

"Good." 

Like his she silently leaned against a tree.

Now that she knew her method of giving him Qi was successful, she would continue to do so every night in the future. She would play her part as the Villain while making Jun an immortal, only then could she calmly die without regrets.

.........

S showed Jun back to the little wooden hut.

"This is your room from now on. Feel free to try escaping, just know that the moment you step foot off this summit I will know and easily find you."

Truthfully  he hadn't contemplated such things, he had seen the woman's strength and was certain even if he tried to run it would only end in utter failure. 

Even if he did escape, he had nowhere else to go...

Instead he had gained a little vigor today, for the first time in his life he had been told he could become powerful. He actually possessed Qi.

For now he would accept the woman as his Sensei, but in the future he would make her pay...

With that in mind he clenched his fist making the silent vow as his cold black eyes swirled with darkness.

"Continue practicing your Qi refinement, I shall go cultivate on my own for now." S walked to the door before pausing and pointed. "Once the sun fully sets, go to the bigger wooden hut and wait outside, if you are not there you will feel a familiar pain." With that last cruel remark S swiftly flashed away from the small wooden hut as she went off on her own. 

After all she had kept that other man waiting for quite awhile...

Desert Note: Here's a double release (๑・ω-)~♥"

Also Just a reminder, at the end of this arc I will be doing a Q and A! Thanks for all the questions that have come in so far, they have been fun to read! If anyone has anymore Q and A questions you can write them here with "Q and A:" written at the front or go to the (PLEASE READ) chapter and comment your question there as well. I'll probably post one more reminder for the Q and A on one of the later chapters for this arc. But anyways, as always thanks for reading!